• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

I think you need a good system to be consistent. Hopefully emery brings that.
The team wont survive without it. It ddnt matter who the pairing was at arsenal under wenger. The comical mistakes were the same. Before pep otemendi look like dogshit, now he look solid.

The manager should know how he wants his team to defend. No amount of talent can make consistent if the instructions you operate under is crap.

Im willing to give everyone a chance under the new management.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The team wont survive without it. It ddnt matter who the pairing was at arsenal under wenger. The comical mistakes were the same. Before pep otemendi look like dogshit, now he look solid.

The manager should know how he wants his team to defend. No amount of talent can make consistent if the instructions you operate under is crap.

Im willing to give everyone a chance under the new management.
I dont agree. I think Wengers plan was off defensivley. And maybe THE defence wasnt good enough. Butik i ThinkPad Wenger plan ad å whole was to offensive and left to mich to THE players to improvise.

TheArsenalis

I dont agree. I think Wengers plan was off defensivley. And maybe THE defence wasnt good enough. Butik i ThinkPad Wenger plan ad å whole was to offensive and left to mich to THE players to improvise.
too offensive? we dont score enough to be considered too offensive.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi is one of a select few Arsenal players I'd like us to sell. He is too much of a risk as a CB IMO. There's being a front foot defender and making the odd mistake, and then there's being foolhardy and stupid, like Mustafi sometimes is. He's had some really good games for us, but a high risk;high reward type of centre back is not really something we can easily afford IMO.

TheArsenalis

Mustafi is one of a select few Arsenal players I'd like us to sell. He is too much of a risk as a CB IMO. There's being a front foot defender and making the odd mistake, and then there's being foolhardy and stupid, like Mustafi sometimes is. He's had some really good games for us, but a high risk;high reward type of centre back is not really something we can easily afford IMO.
Id say give him another season, reason being we have seen his mistakes replicated by every defender wenger ever brings to arsenal. It makes me want to give him pardon. If management sees it fitting to sell him id have no problem with that either. But koscienly is done that leaves mustafi our most experienced cm. Makes no sense to sell him unless we gonna start season with the inexperienced guys we got

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Id say give him another season, reason being we have seen his mistakes replicated by every defender wenger ever brings to arsenal. It makes me want to give him pardon. If management sees it fitting to sell him id have no problem with that either. But koscienly is done that leaves mustafi our most experienced cm. Makes no sense to sell him unless we gonna start season with the inexperienced guys we got
He will certainly get another season, so I'd like to see how a different system helps him. Maybe some more focused defensive coaching might suit him more than previous coaching methods.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think it is quite telling that Mustafi usually plays full back for Germany. That said, I think he deserves a proper chance under the new manager.

xinu

Failed at Everton and Arsenal, premier league not for him and was telling what Neville said about him at Valencia. Never good enough, no point in holding on to. Sends wrong message out

Jae

He's terrible. He makes stupid mistakes and he doesn't even take responsibility for them, he just flaps his arms and blames other people. First player out of the door for me, can't stand watching him play for us.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't see Mustafi staying, when we have acquired three centre-backs in 12 months, unless Chambers and Holding leave.

Anyway there are reports from Spain saying he has been transfer listed.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Mustafi and Cech on most of these.....

And since people will got WHAT ABOUT KOS, well, he's been carrying an injury and past his prime, Mustafi's suppposedly in his prime, and these errors aren't something you expect a manager to fix, it's just horrific inability to mark someone.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Poor old Mustafi has that clueless Theo look about him. Is that the "needs extra" coach up close and personal and does the rest of the team get trained too at some point? :lol:

Divided_Pie

Mustafi and Cech on most of these.....

And since people will got WHAT ABOUT KOS, well, he's been carrying an injury and past his prime, Mustafi's suppposedly in his prime, and these errors aren't something you expect a manager to fix, it's just horrific inability to mark someone.
Also a fair amount of Xhaka standing around, ball watching, and generally being useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom