• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2018

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Tempted to dig out my old FM05 and have fun with the invincible squad.

Update: spent a good 30 or so minutes last night finding the thing, installed it only to discover it's not compatible with Windows10. Awesome.

Me and my mate did it with a super old PC when we were cleaning out his childhood home

So old that it wasnt even FM! Cm 2000
We booted it up

We had played together, built a dynasty with Swedish AIK, all the way to the CL

it had taken 12 seasons and we had lost in the finale vs inter and hadnt played anymore, so we jumped on it
Got some cool free transfers in like an old veron and Martin palermo

We had had Zlatan at one point but he was in porto now of all places but had taken them to semis in cl a few times
They had some great Brasilien regens

Our regens were good by Swedish standards. 75% of the national squad were ours

Got some looks from the missuses when they found us an hur later

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just had Nelson go down with a torn ACL and so he's out for the next 4-6 months. ****.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Playing with porto in create a club

James Rodriguez is a HG for them so built my team around him and andre Silva

A few other senior porto HG guys
Rest of the team are all either u18 talents or old geezers on free transfers like toulalan and my 39 year old captain carvalho!

Really fun

Gonna play and improve the coaching squad and youth facilities

Play the first season or two then go on a 5 year long vacation to see how the talents developed and if i started an empire

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
LoL just lost vs Real in the group stages of CL
lost first game 1-0 at home, pretty good for Porto with a team filled with teens

was gonna play super defensive away to keep the score down , doesn't matter anyway because I have beaten the two other teams in the group soundely

we lost 6-0 away and the players gave the money back to the travelling fans :p never seen that

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
@Dokaka @bob et al who frequent the FM thread

whaqt to do specifically to tactical knowledge up for the squad

I am in November and it still hasn't gone up, I have general training set to tactics, averge to high depending on

doesn't matter really because I am killing it :p but still irks me

doing a create a club with Arsenal again

Woj
Bellerin, Varane, Chiellini, Kola
Ramsey, Vidal, Radja, Griezmann
Muller Lewandowski

Jack_The_Lad

I am in November and it still hasn't gone up, I have general training set to tactics, averge to high depending on

Woj
Muller Lewandowski

You can up the squad's tactical knowledge with match preparation - just set it to match tactics for a few games (or usually pre-season).

As for setting your general training to tactics you can see on the following site, what effects it has on your player's attributes:
https://www.guidetofm.com/training/general
note that you should set a specific focus for at least 3-4 months for it to have a good effect on your player's development.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Woj
Muller Lewandowski

Having at least two tactics seems to help. I was also hovering around 80% knowledge until I made a random 4-4-2 as my second tactic (mostly to make my assistant manager stfu :lol:) and that pushed the knowledge to 100% after a while.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I have 3
Regular pretty offensive 442
For tough away games defensive 451

When I need to change up and score gungho 2143

Anyone if I can download something file or save or something that start this year? With all the recent buys and France as world cup champs and stuff like that?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone if I can download something file or save or something that start this year? With all the recent buys and France as world cup champs and stuff like that?
i think you will need to wait a few weeks or so and you will get official patch in august.

or you can check in fmscout site

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
got Peterborough promoted to the top league.

which means my time with FM18 is almost at an end. I get bored after a few years in the EPL.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom