• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This is Arsenal. Let's hope this guy will put Mustafi to shame .

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Hairyness factor in the squad just increased by 100 points. He looks like he could braid his whole body.
We have our own Captain Caveman now and it's cool that an Arsenal player was born on exactly the same date as me. :D
tumblr_mm1ojwATy01s3400oo1_400.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welcome, I’m a fan already!

Edit: shirt is so ugly, ruins everything for me. Counting the days untill we get rid of Puma.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I didn't see Dortmund play last season but I saw Sokratis play plenty of times under Tuchel and Klopp and I 've always rated him very highly.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Didn't know he had a lisp. His english is good enough so that he can have an understanding with his team mates on the pitch and hopefully he'll bring some much needed stability in our shambles of a defense.

Three transfers in the bag by the beginning of July is impressive stuff, especially when we have a new manager that wants to get the team going as fast as possible into the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom