• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wilshere mentioned that West Ham is his family club and if he doesn't sign teh contract on table, I think he could end up there.

Not too difficult to expect his next destination, but I feel Jack got some pretty bad advice last 2 seasons and his decision to break ways with Arsenal is quite sad.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Quite happy with our dealings so far. If nothing else, it definitely feels like the board believes in Pellegrini and are backing him financially.

I mean ****, we've spent £20m on behalf just a young CB. Wilshere on a free is brilliant business and Yarmolenko is worth a punt for £17m.

Love that we brought in Fabianski. Has his flaws but he's such a likeable dude and a WC keeper on his best days.

Interested to see what we do with Reece Oxford. Had a so-so loan in Germany but certainly showed promise.

Hope we bring in Felipe Anderson. He's a risk but he's the type of player than can transform an attack a la Payet if he works out. He'd be a great way to end a great window for us.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not too difficult to expect his next destination, but I feel Jack got some pretty bad advice last 2 seasons and his decision to break ways with Arsenal is quite sad.

Tbf, it wasn't his decision. It was Emery's. If Wenger was still here, Wilshere would have stayed and carried on in his comfort zone.

Glad the failure's gone.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tbf, it wasn't his decision. It was Emery's. If Wenger was still here, Wilshere would have stayed and carried on in his comfort zone.

Glad the failure's gone.

I was referring to past 2 seasons, mainly his decision to go out on loan to Bournemouth proved to be a bad move.
Even after coming back from there, Wenger almost begged him publicly to sign the new deal, but Jack prolonged it too much, and by the time Emery was here, there was no more emotional attachment to keeping Wilshere.

I wish nothing but the very best to Jack at West Ham.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
West Ham fans are discussing rumours on twitter that Carroll got injured while he was drunk and trying to sneak back into his hotel room in the night...:lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I hope Jack does well not just because of what he meant to us but because England could really use a fit and firing Jack Wilshere in 2 years.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Felipe Anderson - Lazio, £35m

Andriy Yarmolenko - Borussia Dortmund, £17.5m

Jack Wilshere - Free

Ryan Fredericks - Fulham, free

Lukasz Fabianski - Swansea City, £7m

Fabian Balbuena - Corinthians, undisclosed

Issa Diop - Toulouse, £22.5m

So chuffed with this, holy ****.

On another note, am I the only one who thinks our dealings this summer look very similar to what you lot did during the austerity years? :lol: Lots of smart cheap deals, a few punts on very promising players etc. The fees are obviously higher but the inflation has been significant in football since then, so a deal that's worth £35m today is probably "worth" the same as a £15-20m deal 10 years ago.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
f12c6952_4a33_405e_ab4e_4d942403ca76.jpg

Looks good tbh

Latest posts+

Top Bottom