• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Truly pathetic that the club has allowed him to wear the 11 shirt. That number should never be worn by a central midfield player.

Embarrassing day for Arsenal Football Club.
Football is f**ked anyway so the numbers aren't big problems

say yes

forum master baiter
Couldn't give a f*ck what happens from now on, we've had a good summer. Don't even care they've given him such a ridiculous number, they could give him the no. 1 shirt for all I care. This is a really f*cking good signing, it's gonna be a game-changer for us in the next few years.

He’d suit the number 1 shirt more than the current clown who’s nabbed it.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Four signings done by the 10th of July! I've said it before and I'll say it again. This wouldn't have happened under Wenger.
This proves that Emery wants to get everyone into preseason so the players can gel as fast as possible for the coming season.

It's always a tricky thing when you're getting more than 3 new players into the squad because there's a fear of the team not hitting the ground running with 100% chemistry but if they're gonna play as much as possible until the season starts, they're probably going to be successful transplants. At least I hope they will.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
One month from Wenger’s tenure at the club and we’ve already signed 4 defensive players including an entire new spine.

Definitely Kreoenke and Gazidis who’ve been holding us back though :rolleyes:
This might be exactly what Kroenke and Gazidis wants you to think.

Reactions: CJJ

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Four signings done by the 10th of July! I've said it before and I'll say it again. This wouldn't have happened under Wenger.
This proves that Emery wants to get everyone into preseason so the players can gel as fast as possible for the coming season.

It's always a tricky thing when you're getting more than 3 new players into the squad because there's a fear of the team not hitting the ground running with 100% chemistry but if they're gonna play as much as possible until the season starts, they're probably going to be successful transplants. At least I hope they will.

I would say five transfers are done by the 10th of July! ;)

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Haven't seen that much of him but he looks the sort that will run himself into the ground for the team. He looks a real warrior. I love how our team is shaping up with the new lads we've brought in.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
What a signing at this price. Finally a transfer with truly great value for money, feels like we haven't seen one in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom