• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy's game is similar to Rabiot's apparently so I hope he's on the fast track and becomes works class with us. Top class French Gunners are always welcome.

Wizzard

It's now official on Arsenal.com
He will wear number 29 and Emery sais he will be a big part of the first team squad.

Matty G, our very own sideshow Bob!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is the fact that he was sporting a pretty big Adidas logo on his t-shirt a bit of a nudge-nudge-wink-wink?

Mraven

I think he bumps down AMN in the pecking order and not Elneny.

There is no way Elnenny starts ahead of AMN. One has a MotM at old trafford and x-factor, the other one has no qualities besides “engine”.

Not sure what to think of this signing. Always exciting with new promising players, but we have so many talented midfielders in the academy.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Is there a FIFA or FA rule governing the length of players' hair? Like could a player ever have such long hair that it would be deemed dangerous in some way?

skysports-matteo-guendouzi_4357229.jpg

I mean that's a good head of hair so it is. I don't know if there is a rule, but I'd like to see Guendouzi push it to the limits. Maybe they'll have to make a rule - the Guendouzi Rule.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This guy's game is similar to Rabiot's apparently so I hope he's on the fast track and becomes works class with us. Top class French Gunners are always welcome.

Saw someone just there liken him to David Luiz as a DM. Obviously the hair is a similarity, but they really do play quite similar too. Apparently he's mature for his age, which suggests he could be in first-team plans straight away.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Is there a FIFA or FA rule governing the length of players' hair? Like could a player ever have such long hair that it would be deemed dangerous in some way?

I mean that's a good head of hair so it is. I don't know if there is a rule, but I'd like to see Guendouzi push it to the limits. Maybe they'll have to make a rule - the Guendouzi Rule.

Your posting is usually spot on but every now and then its like you are high as a kite :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Saw someone just there liken him to David Luiz as a DM. Obviously the hair is a similarity, but they really do play quite similar too. Apparently he's mature for his age, which suggests he could be in first-team plans straight away.

No chance we're paying that sort of money for him to go into the youth setup but would imagine he'll be behind elnenny and AMN in the short term. The challenge for him this season will be to gain experience (at this higher level) and to be seen as an equal with the two I mentioned.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Emery has already said he’ll be an important part of the first team squad. I see him playing Europa and League cup games and then if he plays well and others are rubbish who knows where he ends up. I don’t think Emery will be the type to persevere with an out of form player if someone else is waiting in the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom