• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Liking this signing more and more.. Something exciting about getting a highly rated youngster you know nothing about.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
really like the look of him, athletic, good technique, agile, quick feet, clearly has a good frame, just needs to bulk up a little.

Just hope he has the game intelligence which will make him top quality player. The fact that he has been starting in the first at such a young age, in such a tactically important position, bodes well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Iwobi more established than willock and can't see him being loaned out. More likely sold if he is moved on.
I don't know what you mean by "established". He's clearly stagnated and needs more consistent game time at a high level.

Anyways... we're in the Guendouzi thread.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I don't know what you mean by "established". He's clearly stagnated and needs more consistent game time at a high level.

Anyways... we're in the Guendouzi thread.

Established in the sense that he has played 100+ games for the first team whereas willock has a handful of appearances and looked out of his depth in one of them.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Elneny is a squad player for Lord's sake. Give it a break. Let's first fix our starting eleven, shall we?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Although I would like for Iwobi to go out on loan to a midtable PL side, I think he will be kept due to homegrown quota.
We're running thin on those numbers.

There isn't a homegrown quota. We don't have to have a set amount of homergown players, we just can't have more than 17 non-homegrown players.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He looks like Weird Al. I can't take him seriously. I hope he cuts that hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom