• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Too much hate at Elneny i know he is average. but damn you all need to stop.
I don't think they are all hating. Some of them are just displaying their lack of enthusiasm he is still here. There have been some harsh and uncalled for comments and I can understand your frustration. Remember though that it is the vast differences in opinion that make this forum worth while.

Love this signing. We're showing such intent at the moment. Signings for now and signings for the future. Really feel we have a proper spine to build on now and we have good competition in all spots except on the wing. Can't have it all though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Liking this signing more and more.. Something exciting about getting a highly rated youngster you know nothing about.
Gonna fit in really well here in England. Looks like he’s a direct descendent from our royal Stuarts. Good lad.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Why did we announce this guy like he’s some big signing? He’s a ligue 2 player ffs
Is he going straight to the first team?

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why did we announce this guy like he’s some big signing? He’s a ligue 2 player ffs
Is he going straight to the first team?

Yeah, he's going straight into the first team.

He was starting for Lorient at 17 when they were in Ligue 1. They got relegated and he remained a starter for him. He's highly rated in France.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yeah, he's going straight into the first team.

He was starting for Lorient at 17 when they were in Ligue 1. They got relegated and he remained a starter for him. He's highly rated in France.
Oh ok, I just thought it was a bit just strange to announce a youngster like that. Might put too much pressure on him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s going on the tour to Singapore so the club have probably refused to release him for the U19 Euros. They must have high hopes for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He’s going on the tour to Singapore so the club have probably refused to release him for the U19 Euros. They must have high hopes for him.
Emery especially mentioned 1st team. So I'm guessing he's gonna be involved more heavily than we think.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I am just so excited. We are bring new faces in...the pecking order will finally go away.

I hope it pushes AMN to be a better player too. No one should be comfortable.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Already training with the first team that says it all. Hes hungry which is what we need, i cant see elneny getting a look in tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom