• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
There is no way Elnenny starts ahead of AMN. One has a MotM at old trafford and x-factor, the other one has no qualities besides “engine”.

Not sure what to think of this signing. Always exciting with new promising players, but we have so many talented midfielders in the academy.

Your description of Elneny of only his only qualities being his "engine" seems far more fitting to AMN. AMN seems the the typical England international "clogger" to me whilst Elneny is a tehcnically astute player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Saw someone just there liken him to David Luiz as a DM. Obviously the hair is a similarity, but they really do play quite similar too. Apparently he's mature for his age, which suggests he could be in first-team plans straight away.
I just said to @ flying okapis-as long as he's not the new David Luiz :lol:. If he has that determination then ok but we need him to be level headed and it sounds lie he might be. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him and I think he'll get first team minutes. I'm also really glad there hasn't been a total abandonment of our youth policy too.

nick gould

His style of play is so easy on the eye. I love watching naturally talented players who waltz with the ball. I loved Zalaelem but I am beginning to think that he won’t make it here. Having another naturally gifted player in his position should easy my pain.

Wryer

Intriguing to see what role Emery has for him.
If anything, we have quite an abundance of midfield options.

Song Billong

His style of play is so easy on the eye. I love watching naturally talented players who waltz with the ball. I loved Zalaelem but I am beginning to think that he won’t make it here. Having another naturally gifted player in his position should easy my pain.

Yes he's a very smooth mover, which is pleasing to watch

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I

Its the hair.

Which is also amazing. Adli, Fellaini, Guendouzi and Elneny all have completely different hair. The only thing they have in common is that it's longer than normal.

Adli has straight hair that's just long.
Fellaini has an afro that's dry and dyed a random colour.
Guendozi has long curls that are ringlets they actually have moisture.
Elneny has dreads ffs.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The only comparison with Elneny is that he drops deep to collect the ball like him, and played a bit safe yesterday.

Understandable, considering it was his debut. He also looked comfortable with the ball, again, like Elneny.

However, he was a lot more forward looking than Elneny with his dribbling and passing. I get the comparison but he's a much different player than Elneny. Plus, he's young and can improve.

Looks a prospect tbh.

P.S: Even Ramsey was dropping deep for the ball yesterday. Emery's worked his magic with the midfield dropping deep to offer options to the CB so Mustafi doesn't play his horrific long balls. Elneny and Wilshere were actually our only midfielders who did this previously, which was infuriating, since we're trying to play possession football, and we leave CB's the impossible task of playing a good raking pass, because no midfielder wants to drop deep

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Which is also amazing. Adli, Fellaini, Guendouzi and Elneny all have completely different hair. The only thing they have in common is that it's longer than normal.

Elneny has dreads ffs.
Also don't get the comparisons. Borderline racist in some contexts.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Elneny has dreads ffs.
Have to say though. Adli's hair isn''t straight.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He looks great, distribution of THE ball just like Xhaka should have done it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I was impressed with his possession game and ball-carrying. He needs a bit of work with his body shape when going for 50-50s. Also his positioning when we don't have the ball could be better but he was all-in-all very encouraging.

He's an almost perfect blend of Elneny and Xhaka spliced together. In fact, his playstyle is quite similar to Axel Witsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom