• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If he delivers in the PL this season, I'm sure the financial dopers will jump on him next summer like a pack of jackals and we won't have a chance.
We'll see. Could want to stay in London, which would give us a chance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We'll see. Could want to stay in London, which would give us a chance.

He’s a boyhood Liverpool fan. Wouldn’t rule out him maybe staying another year on top with Fulham if he doesn’t get the first team assurances he needs. Him and that club go deep.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He’s a boyhood Liverpool fan. Wouldn’t rule out him maybe staying another year on top with Fulham if he doesn’t get the first team assurances he needs. Him and that club go deep.
I thought he was a Fulham fan who grew up in the Fulham area wanting to play for them? I've been misled by Fulham fans then...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Seriously? Any reason for that? Wasn't brammal out on loan the whole time? I understand uefa have slightly different homegrown criteria but surely brammal wouldn't meet whatever it is having only signed a year or two back.
Brammall wasn't but Illev was, think he was in the PL squad as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was a Fulham fan who grew up in the Fulham area wanting to play for them? I've been misled by Fulham fans then...

Well he’s been in the academy his entire career so obviously he’s a fan, but apparently supported Liverpool when he was younger.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Real will have to sign 2-3 big players until the end of the window. No more Zizou, Ronaldo, Kovacic wants to leave and it's possible Benzema might be shipped out.
It's clear they need to inject some new life into their squad and after not spending any serious money in the last two years, Perez will splash the cash to remain competitive.

you can't replace CR7 with just a big name like Hazard, me thinks he costs more then he will provide

Neymar, don't think Real wants the drama

Griezmann, don't think he will make that move tbh

Mbappe, yeah maybe but he WILL cost what?

My guess is that they will sign a proven goalscorer, a big strong fast guy, Icardi or Lewandowski

and a speedy youngish tricky winger

FEH

Do GFFN ever come up with anything reliable? Seem to spout speculative drivel most the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom