• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Could Dembele be available if this happens?

26a9e823715249.563279e7df783.gif

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He was horrible for Barca in all games he played, he had no clue to defend. His position play was awful.

Playing for the national team is something completely different. Look at Vida for Croatia, Mina is nothing special, but still very young and has to learn much tactically.

Reminds me of Chygrynskiy, Keirrison and Henrique. Barca paid 25m for the first and everyone was like "whoa Barca snapped up some great guy from Ukraine" but he turned out utterly ****e.

Yerry Mina, next super, super talent to not cut it in Europe after going straight for Barca.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

Ungrateful and **** club. you have to feel for Conte.

Not going to feel sorry for a man that doesn't stand up for himself. Chelsea's treatment has been disgraceful and he chose being "professional" rather than speaking up and exposing them. What an embarrassment.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still have question marks over how Sarri will adapt to England etc. But it's generally fine, the point is that the season starts in like four weeks or something. Pre-season has already begun. Not only will Sarri take a while to adapt to somewhere so different, but he's starting late and by all accounts that club is quite messy at the moment.

If Chelsea don't have a bad start to the season I'll be surprised.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
that such big signing from Westham he level above their team quality.
It's crazy how West Ham can't perform well in the PL and Europe with the level of talent in their squad.
Their first season under Bilic was good and probably because of Payet's quality, but after that it went downhill.

Now they're signing good players and Pellegrini is known for making small teams perform, but I guess you never know with this lot.
I remember they got eliminated from the EL preliminaries in 2015 and 2016 by Astra Giurgiu, a team from my country who's budget was probably what Payet made in 6 months.

From the London rivals, these guys are the ones who I actually root for because there's something I enjoy about them.
@Dokaka, care to pitch in as to why your lot can't reach their potential?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

that such big signing from Westham he level above their team quality.

Feels like another signing that's been happening for months. I must have read 6 or 7 times that everything had been agreed on this deal and nothing happened.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not going to feel sorry for a man that doesn't stand up for himself. Chelsea's treatment has been disgraceful and he chose being "professional" rather than speaking up and exposing them. What an embarrassment.

Professional? Look dont get me wrong, great manager, seems like a nice guy, however I swear he has been aiming to get the sack for months :lol:

Conte wants that big pay off and will take a sabbatical from football until he is paid it in full, fair play to him and would 100% do the same but I think he has kept quiet so there is no reason he would be dismissed resulting in a way that they then dont have to pay him off.

He hasnt looked like he has wanted to be at Chelsea for months, but wont leave as he wants the £££..

Wouldnt be surprised if Sarri is given the boot after a year too, PR disaster waiting to happen!

Last edited:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I expect West Ham to be around the 5-6-7 area this season in PL. I expect a pretty good year for them and I don't understand them failing expectations. They were in disarray for a few seasons after that one very solid season, IIRC.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I expect West Ham to be around the 5-6-7 area this season in PL. I expect a pretty good year for them and I don't understand them failing expectations. They were in disarray for a few seasons after that one very solid season, IIRC.
If we dont make top 4 then they could are rivals?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If we dont make top 4 then they could are rivals?

Lol, yeah, unfortunately. Well, their fans already hate us, don't they? And, we kind of just ignore them. Also, there's the Wilshere factor now. Hopefully, we are much improved and avoid unnecessary rivalries.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Lol, yeah, unfortunately. Well, their fans already hate us, don't they? And, we kind of just ignore them. Also, there's the Wilshere factor now. Hopefully, we are much improved and avoid unnecessary rivalries.
Were competing with chelsea and Sp**s hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom