• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm not gonna lie if Wenger signed this guy I'd be down. Another small technical midfielder, looks like a boy, has braces that generally those only going through puberty have. A side words and backwards player and literally a smaller upgrade on Elneny and that's not a good thing because Elneny is at least a tall man.

But then it's the new revolution. And that makes me think there is character and aggression to go with his small diminutive frame. And I'm excited. Because I believe in the new regime. They've got everything off the park right so far. And it has to follow through.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I'm not gonna lie if Wenger signed this guy I'd be down. Another small technical midfielder, looks like a boy, has braces that generally those only going through puberty have. A side words and backwards player and literally a smaller upgrade on Elneny and that's not a good thing because Elneny is at least a tall man.

But then it's the new revolution. And that makes me think there is character and aggression to go with his small diminutive frame. And I'm excited. Because I believe in the new regime. They've got everything off the park right so far. And it has to follow through.

Not going to lie at first I thought we signed a tough tackling Uruguian DM with a iced out grill. Had best DM in the league written on him if so, but I sadly found out they were braces, but I'm still excited to see what he could do/bring to the team.

His number choice though is ****ing annoying though. Vic was clearly the only thing holding this club together.

Zaza

One month from Wenger’s tenure at the club and we’ve already signed 4 defensive players including an entire new spine.

Definitely Kreoenke and Gazidis who’ve been holding us back though :rolleyes:
Yeah because we've made earth shattering signings

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
e2mIHACrUms.jpg

Xhaka's long shot conversation rate :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think it's gonna take a few months before this kid settles in and he's probably gonna have to improve his upper body muscle mass, because he does seem at times like he's getting outmuscled and will lose the ball.

Same height as Kante, but doesn't seem to be as good at defending and intercepting as him, but because of his small frame he'll get many fouls and he's another good player to take set pieces, except for free-kicks just outside the box. We still don't have anyone consistently good at that.

marting

He wont need time to settle, His south american his up for a scrap His not battling giants in this league. We just need to be considerate of his height and have a plan for that, he he can battle well for a header at least that will help, im pretty sure we are going to see a base of 2 in our midfield Terreria and Xhaka im guessing with any 3 ahead of them. He will be Xhaka's legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom