• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Mustafi and Cech on most of these.....

And since people will got WHAT ABOUT KOS, well, he's been carrying an injury and past his prime, Mustafi's suppposedly in his prime, and these errors aren't something you expect a manager to fix, it's just horrific inability to mark someone.
Wow
I honestly don’t think I’ve witnessed a worse season from an arsenal goalie than the one Cech just had. Almunia at his worst can’t compete with last seasons Cech. Can’t wait to see the back of him, Mustafi and hopefully Xhaka in the future.
What a complete ****show of a season, so happy it’s behind us

Reactions: FEH

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wow
I honestly don’t think I’ve witnessed a worse season from an arsenal goalie than the one Cech just had. Almunia at his worst can’t compete with last seasons Cech. Can’t wait to see the back of him, Mustafi and hopefully Xhaka in the future.
What a complete ****show of a season, so happy it’s behind us
Wow, this post is like 2 months too late. Almost in the next season. Also, this is the Mustafi thread. You barely mentioned him. ..

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wow, this post is like 2 months too late. Almost in the next season. Also, this is the Mustafi thread. You barely mentioned him. ..
What’s your point?
There’s a timeframe for when to post certain comments?
You’re the stay on topic police? Idgi

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Mustafi and Cech on most of these.....

And since people will got WHAT ABOUT KOS, well, he's been carrying an injury and past his prime, Mustafi's suppposedly in his prime, and these errors aren't something you expect a manager to fix, it's just horrific inability to mark someone.

These videos make Bellerin look really bad too. But a lot of it isn't defensive mistakes and just the other team out playing us.

TheArsenalis

Let's hope it improves under Emery, but the main thing I wanted to point out here was Mustafi's lack of marking and concentration.
Thing is though. You cant name an arsenal defender in the last decade that doesn't do these same things so i dont want to single him out.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The worst game Mustafi had last season, I think?

This, or the Leicester game.

Anyway, noticeable on second watching that even as horrific as Mustafi was in this game, we were so wide open, one ball and they were in. Hope Emery changes that

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
After seeing him try the shoki dance, my hatred for him has dissipated a little bit. Never had I disliked a player as much as I have Mustafi...

My support for him has started to change. Coincidentally, the season is about to start... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom