• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

neimad

Not that he will sell for years at least but will this not make it a lot more palatable for other Billionaire owners to buy in the future as there'll be one outright owner?

It's a kick in the stones either way but I'm trying to find some positive with this.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
There's going to be no difference from the way the club was run earlier. Kroenke already had controlling stake and authority to do whatever he wanted to. This just makes it official. And probably pours water on the last vestiges of hope that the russian could do something about it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No I think it means the opposite, i.e., the offer is not being funded based on business of the club.

I see.

Either way I don't think this changes too much, its just horrific timing. Kroenke still isn't going to put a dime into the club, but the fact he could actually start taking more out is a little worrying. Gazidis leaving because of this is also very worrying.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People getting desperate already let's see what he'll do first. Let's be honest Usmanov lost all his interest of our club he rarely give a f**k about what is going on. Let's see how Kroenke will invest now he has full control if he keep doing the same not supporting the manager financially and not trying to make arsenal better club then we are in deep trouble.

But I'll give Kroenke a chance to prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Will depend on the business of Arsenal?! That doesn't mean what I think it does surely.

The debt not being loaded onto or made dependent upon the business of Arsenal. Of course, this is no guarantee against such arrangements Kronke may enter into when the club is fully private, in the future.

Ultimately and like Utd, moving forward, it’s all about success on the pitch - if we win **** and compete for some of the best players. People will still gripe but life moves on. If we don’t, it’s a ****show.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I see.

Either way I don't think this changes too much, its just horrific timing. Kroenke still isn't going to put a dime into the club, but the fact he could actually start taking more out is a little worrying. Gazidis leaving because of this is also very worrying.
Yeah I'm not worried about Kroenke 'bleeding the club dry' as some fans are fearing. He's not an idiot. Arsenal are an incredibly stable valuable asset for him. It's not like we are super competitive with the top clubs right now. This only makes it a little harder.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The debt not being loaded onto or made dependent upon the business of Arsenal. Of course, this is no guarantee against such arrangements Kronke may enter into when the club is fully private, in the future.

Ultimately and like Utd, moving forward, it’s all about success on the pitch - if we win **** and compete for some of the best players. People will still gripe but life moves on. If we don’t, it’s a ****show.

The one positive I could POSSIBLY take from all this is due to him now having full ownership he might be more willing to actually part with some cash towards transfers etc.

If Josh Kroenke takes up Gazidis' position he should hopefully understand the situation being that direct link from board to Kroenke.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

He's a complete ***** but he's right, if Dembele is signed all will be forgotten.
You know what's will be better? That guys like DT blud/Fam Claude arsenalfantv start support the club and stop being negative. They wanted new era well here it is! What? They thought it will make compete quickly? No it will f**king not it will take few years to get back to top level

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The one positive I could POSSIBLY take from all this is due to him now having full ownership he might be more willing to actually part with some cash towards transfers etc.

If Josh Kroenke takes up Gazidis' position he should hopefully understand the situation being that direct link from board to Kroenke.

Yep.

People should think of Kronke as no different to the oligarchs and funds that invest in and own “friendly faced” game developers like “Epic Games”or”Bethesda”.

Truth is, it may feel massively emotional for us as fans but ultimately, we’re consumers invested in the product.

People love playing Fortnite, Fallout or whatever - no one begrudges the owners the pile of cash they make off the back of it.

I know people point to Leicester but as we’ve seen, that was a bizarre one off - football is a proper business today and if it’s not a Kronke, then it’s an Oligarch such as Usmanov or a nation state, like Quatar, or we can just make do as Everton or West Spam.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You know what's will be better? That guys like DT blud/Fam Claude arsenalfantv start support the club and stop being negative. They wanted new era well here it is! What? They thought it will make compete quickly? No it will f**king not it will take few years to get back to top level

Arsenal fan TV just needs to liquidate immediately, its so toxic in every way.

Win, draw or lose on the opening day, first things on those muppets lips will be about Kroenke.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fan TV just needs to liquidate immediately, its so toxic in every way.

Win, draw or lose on the opening day, first things on those muppets lips will be about Kroenke.
Well they are the voice the club if they keep being negative the fans will get more toxic. But I hope they just support the club forget about Kroenke and wait to see how he'll invest at the club

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yep.

People should think of Kronke as no different to the oligarchs and funds that invest in and own “friendly faced” game developers like “Epic Games”or”Bethesda”.

Truth is, it may feel massively emotional for us as fans but ultimately, we’re consumers invested in the product.

People love playing Fortnite, Fallout or whatever - no one begrudges the owners the pile of cash they make off the back of it.

I know people point to Leicester but as we’ve seen, that was a bizarre one off - football is a proper business today and if it’s not a Kronke, then it’s an Oligarch such as Usmanov or a nation state, like Quatar, or we can just make do as Everton or West Spam.

Got to try and find some positives.

Another spin on it could be Gazidis is trying to keep the clubs values, as in no investment from the outside and everything done within. Kroenke looking to actually add investment now owning the club outright, Gazidis disagreeing and going off to Milan.

Who knows, only time will tell, next summers transfer window will be telling.

If Josh and Stan genuinely want this club to challenge for PL and CL titles then they will put money into it. If not then its all a lie.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
People getting desperate already let's see what he'll do first. Let's be honest Usmanov lost all his interest of our club he rarely give a f**k about what is going on. Let's see how Kroenke will invest now he has full control if he keep doing the same not supporting the manager financially and not trying to make arsenal better club then we are in deep trouble.

But I'll give Kroenke a chance to prove me wrong.
Hasn't Kronke had 10 years to prove you wrong already?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well they are the voice the club if they keep being negative the fans will get more toxic. But I hope they just support the club forget about Kroenke and wait to see how he'll invest at the club

I'm fully intrigued when Josh comes on board as to wether or not he'll be involved like Gazidis was in press conferences and such. Serious grilling RE funds needed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait, he’s only using £45m of his own money to buy out Usmanov. The other £557m is a loan, which he says won’t be on the club.

But this means he’ll now have complete power to start taking out ‘management fees’ like he’s done before and divends, without any checks.

The Arsenal Supporters Trust are very concerned and called it a ‘dark day’.:(

Top Bottom