• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Dj-yBtZX4AAPeoe.jpg:large
What a shame the AST spent so much of its energy fighting the wrong battle. Here are the pigeons now, home and ready to roost.

Nicenho

Devasteted. Been hoping for Mr. Usmanov to take control for yeaaars and now it seems he is out of the game and this c*nt gonna take it all.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Good news from bluds and fams from Arsenal Fan TV, I bet they are uploading "Kroenke out!" rants as we speak to milk it.

macka66

Gutted to wake up and hear the news, just when it seemed like the club was going in the right direction this happens. The one thing i didn't want to happen at this club is happening. Is Ivan jumping ship because he knew what was going on and didn't want to be a part of Stan Business. I cant see Sven being here that longer either if this happens.

macka66

All his sports franchises in the U.S are mediocre apart from the Hockey club [Colorado Avalanche] which experienced successes in his early years of ownership. They soon crumbled and became mediocre. Arsenal club is the pick of the crop out of his franchises in terms of prestige and honors. We will continue to be punching above our level for a while. I feel bad for the new manager.

Even the Avalanche are terrible, they made the play offs last season and got knocked out in the 1st round, the previous year they got a top 5 pick in the draft for being that bad. What makes it worst is the NHL runs on a Cap basis. Arsenal is the biggest project which he has at this minute and he now has all the power.

Bradpiff

Well they are the voice the club if they keep being negative the fans will get more toxic. But I hope they just support the club forget about Kroenke and wait to see how he'll invest at the club

Should peoples voices not be heard or do we live in soviet Russiaand all have to tow the line, look the old era is over let's look forward to the new season.

Stop talking about toxic this toxic that like some Tumblr feminist.

Tony's nose

The whole borrowing money tho and not using his own just proves the sustainability bull we have been fed.

On one hand says we shouldn't spend what we can't afford nor borrow money as a club.

Then the owner goes out to borrow money to buy Arsenal for his own gain .

WTF

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He did. But he had said the same about Manu before! He hates kronke but he loves money and he's in a pretty impossible situation.

Yes, this is the part that concerns me, especially if he sees the opportunity to buy another club, he could easily cash in.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I have been thoroughly unimpressed with Usmanovs associates at Everton. Kronke not the owner I want but neither that rich amateur bunch. Managerial decisions, transfer bids & player turnover seems to be done on a whim.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People get pissed off at a bad signing or an injury or whatever, but that stuff is small. This is serious. We're actually f*cked. Can't even pretend to put a funny angle on it, it's just depressing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom