• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
David de gea is one of the worst keepers to ever play for man utd. He's just an agile shot stopper. A showboat at play altho he appears humble in person.

He's prone to errors. Small and pretty weak. Can't really stop hard pounded shots. Poor at 1 vs 1 because of his small frame. Weak and scared of crosses. Doesn't lead or direct his defenders. Doesn't inspire or give the team confidence. Man utd is unlucky to have him for the past 7-8 years mostly.

As a comparison, Karius and De Gea are both 75, 76 kg and they both have trouble with hard pounded shots.

Kasper Schmeichel and Neuer are about 89 kg and 92 kg. They are very steady and good at claiming crosses.
Hazard is overrated & isn’t world class
Look at me look at me, I'm so controversial.
I seriously doubt either of you actually believe any of the nonsense you just wrote.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Cazorla is massivly overrated
The way people reminisce and want a new guy in that mold is unfathomable
He brought no leaguetitles Nor Cl

Monreal may be consistent but consistently underwhelming

Xhaka is great
Ramsey is the soul of our team

Mustafi gets unfair criticism

Bellerin when he irons out a few kinks will be our Cafu

Iwobi will be ace

Laca>Auba
Prefer strength over pace, Laca will be more useful for the team in the long run

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

West ham will finish in the bottom 6.

Pogba is a freak of nature and the only reason I don't rate him is because he plays for United/Mourinho.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Hazard is definitely overrated but I didn't believe that it was an unpopular opinion.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What kind of ridiculous logic is this? Won us no titles thus he is ****e? What the actual fvck is going on in this forum.

Great players win

The constant overpraise is redonk

"we were so much better" way back with Cazorla yadayadayada

Dont get me wrong, he was good to great But people talk about him as he was Zidane
Heck he wasnt even Cesc

Doesnt matter how nifty he was, he was never gonna be a PL winner as a CM, nit athletic enough

He was the culmination of wengeritis
That so many posters still show syndromes of. There is more in football than The small technical playmaker...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Some posters need to learn the difference between unpopular opinions and WRONG opinions :lol:

Every great thinker was questioned and stood alone at first

Especially when the opinion goes against the grain .

People like the circlejerk thing, both here and in society

Reactions: Jae

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You're just ahead of your time mate. Nobody here can fully grasp the extent of your genius. In future generations, people will all talk about how terrible and overrated Cazorla was, and you will finally have your rightful place in the history books alongside Galileo and Einstein.

Just proclaim your everlasting faith in me and you can be an aposthel ;)

It is never to late to turn to the Light side

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
I seriously doubt either of you actually believe any of the nonsense you just wrote.
I am not trolling.

Ddg is really just an agile shot stopper. His other attributes still need improvement Eg motivating his team, organising his defence, claiming cross, body block (He's too small at 76 kg compared to Neuer at 93 kg), strength (often lose grip on ball), positioning, decision making, winning attitude(Kasper Schmeichel has a far stronger winning mentality and compsure)

ashlyn

for me hazard is too inconsistent and doesn't score enough goals to be world class , and also i've seen alot of people saying he's as good or better than neymar which just isn't true he's more around dybala's level when he's in form so he's overrated

Jae

for me hazard is too inconsistent and doesn't score enough goals to be world class , and also i've seen alot of people saying he's as good or better than neymar which just isn't true he's more around dybala's level when he's in form so he's overrated

He walks into pretty much any team in the world mate. Not saying he's Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi level but he's a clear cut above the rest.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I am not trolling.

Ddg is really just an agile shot stopper. His other attributes still need improvement Eg motivating his team, organising his defence, claiming cross, body block (He's too small at 76 kg compared to Neuer at 93 kg), strength (often lose grip on ball), positioning, decision making, winning attitude(Kasper Schmeichel has a far stronger winning mentality and compsure)
Considering his first season in the league and the fact he is only 27 (a baby for a keeper) he has improved substantially. You're going agiants some of the top keepers in the world by spewing this rubbish. Seaman even recently complimented the spaniard saying he adjusted perfectly for this league inspite of his obvious flaws the first season.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Considering his first season in the league and the fact he is only 27 (a baby for a keeper) he has improved substantially. You're going agiants some of the top keepers in the world by spewing this rubbish. Seaman even recently complimented the spaniard saying he adjusted perfectly for this league inspite of his obvious flaws the first season.

Dude, this is my unpopular opinion. You or top goalkeepers don't have to agree.

I believe man united would be better off with a leader like Kasper Schmeichel than ddg who is just a keeper with good reflexes.

Just like how Spain is much better off with Casilas than with ddg. Sergio Romero also won the Europa cup with Man united.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom