• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They loan calum chambers out knowing full well incoming transfers are done? Are we ever going to change? Seems like every window we leave an area of the squad in shambles. Just **** off.

Sokratis
Mustafi
Holding
Mavropanos

We have a 22 yr old inexperienced CB and a another younger player who is being thrown in the deep end.

Trust me when I say they know a LOT better than you do. All 4 of those CB's are better on the ball than Chambers lets be honest. Can understand why he's been left out. 4 CB's is just enough, 5 is overkill, 6 when Kosc is back is way too many.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arzani, just signed by Man City from their sister club in Melbourne has been loaned to Celtic for two seasons with an option to buy.

Strange deal. We are not just competing against clubs, we are competing against countries and federations of clubs. How can Fifa allow such a distortion of football. MFC buy all the best in Australia, the very best get sold to MCFC and immediately shifted on for profit. Joke. Although for Celtic they pick up another bargain on the back of City.

Axel9090

Trust me when I say they know a LOT better than you do. All 4 of those CB's are better on the ball than Chambers lets be honest. Can understand why he's been left out. 4 CB's is just enough, 5 is overkill, 6 when Kosc is back is way too many.
They arent good enough overall, Mavropanos has hardly had any prem games at all. Jury is still out on Holding. Kosc is out for half of the season.

Axel9090

One of our CBs will get injured within the first month. This stuff never fails to happen when we are short of something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arzani, just signed by Man City from their sister club in Melbourne has been loaned to Celtic for two seasons with an option to buy.

Strange deal. We are not just competing against clubs, we are competing against countries and federations of clubs. How can Fifa allow such a distortion of football. MFC buy all the best in Australia, the very best get sold to MCFC and immediately shifted on for profit. Joke. Although for Celtic they pick up another bargain on the back of City.
just like chelsea they expecting to loan 19 players yes 19 by the end of european transfer window. it's a joke.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can't wait for the season to start! Tomorrow will be a good one if Mourinho loses, he will surely explode!
I don't want full-blown Mourinho meltdown this season. That'll lead to sacking and they'll probably end up with a decent manager. I want him to have positive results, just enough to feed into his ego but not enough to win trophies and finish in the top four.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
They loan calum chambers out knowing full well incoming transfers are done? Are we ever going to change? Seems like every window we leave an area of the squad in shambles. Just **** off.

Sokratis
Mustafi
Holding
Mavropanos

We have a 22 yr old inexperienced CB and a another younger player who is being thrown in the deep end.
maybe the loan was a condition of him signing the new contract?

ThlRama

Player:Saka
One of our CBs will get injured within the first month. This stuff never fails to happen when we are short of something.

I am optimistic regarding Emery and thus I expect our injury record to improve as well. I might get very disappointed, but I am excited at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom