• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Oh that's good, I hope this is true.
Was worried he'd lost his damned mind.

Ill be honest, none of the papers have retracted or apologised for the original arrest story so far. In fact its being reported by even more outlets. So make of that what you will.

If its false, Eboue should have a nice cash lump sum coming his way.....

baccy_man

Established Member
really good that Santi has managed to get back to playing again, hopefully he does not have any recurrence of the injuries that have plagued his career,
He was a popular player for us and so skillfull just a shame we lost so much of his best years to injuries.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really does my heart good to see him back out there. Its an absolute tragedy that the last couple of years have gone the way they have.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rumours that Ox will miss the whole of 18/19 season as he damaged every ligament. Yikes.

I couldn't help but laugh that there was no mention of Theo at all in Everton's record breaking 22 goal friendly.

BobP

Memri Fan
From Jermaine Pennants autobiography:

You get drunk, you talk to every bird, pull one, take her home and next day at training you tell the lads all about it.

They ask questions and you’re telling them: “She was filth, she did this, she loved it.”

That’s what they want. They don’t want to be digging in their purses and buying their own drinks at the bar: they’d rather sit with footballers and get free drinks all night. They’re coming over to get drunk and have some fun.

They know about you, your profile. They’re thinking: “It’d be nice to bag a footballer.”

What they don’t yet know is that you are literally going to take them home or to a hotel, have sex, do all sorts, and probably won’t speak to them again. We don’t care, and the reality is that we just want a sh*g.

We used to call it Monopoly. You have your “properties”, all different standards. You’ve got Mayfair (top quality) and Old Kent Road (the lower standard – no one wants to be there).

So we would gauge each girl as a property on the Monopoly board. If she was fit and famous then she’s high property, worth a lot, possibly Bond Street or Mayfair.

Then there was a girl a lot of the lads had been with and she would be Old Kent Road. You get the gist.

It worked like this. If I slept with any girl and then any of the other lads slept with her afterwards, they would have to pay me “rent”: if she was Mayfair, they would have to pay me £100; for Old Kent Road it would be £14.

I remember one of the lads coming up to me and saying: “Here’s 14 quid.” I started laughing and just went, “Old Kent Road!”

Then, out of the blue, one of the lads would say to me: “J, you owe me some money.” I’d ask why and they’d say, “Lucy – you owe me £20.”

The number of times Ashley Cole and I had threesomes! He lived in Canary Wharf and I forget the girl’s name now, but we brought her back and she was just up for it. We were high-fiving each other over her back. We had a little tea break and then went at it again. They just don’t care.

The Monopoly analogy is interesting, considering Adam Johnson drew a Go to Jail card.

Got to hand it to Wenger. While the ****house Gazidis wanted to sell Sanchez in the summer to City, Wenger had plan all along selling him in January to United on 500k per week.

Now United have no funds for new players!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom