• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Jae

Chelsea, United and Sp**s have all had poor transfer windows. We should have go balls out and broke the bank for some big money signings to take advantage of this. Feel like it's an opportunity missed. I'm quietly confident we'll pick Sp**s and Chelsea to 4th this year.

The work needed to be done is even more than I thought after seeing us in pre-season so a long long way to go.

Said earlier this season can be seen as write off as we adjust new system and pressing game and I stand by it! Anything above 6th will be a nice bonus!

Jae

The work needed to be done is even more than I thought after seeing us in pre-season so a long long way to go.

Said earlier this season can be seen as write off as we adjust new system and pressing game and I stand by it! Anything above 6th will be a nice bonus!

Wouldn't kill you to be a bit positive you know :lol: I think we've looked decent pre season! Think the defending might take a little while to iron out.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
In order of competence in each position:

GK: Utd, City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Arsenal/Chelsea

Fullbacks: City, Sp**s, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd
CB: City, Sp**s, Liverpool, Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal

CM: City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd, Sp**s

AM/Wingers: City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, Sp**s

Strikers: City, Arsenal, Sp**s, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea

That’s my opinion looking at the squads around us. If we are being realistic 4th/5th would be a successful season. Although the cut off beyond 4th (I.e europa league) raises the stakes.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What are people’s expectations for this season? Seen quite a few say anything other than top four is a write off but realistically it should be a battle for 3rd/4th between Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham and us.

I think most would be happy be 5th, with the team generally coming together but a few slip ups costing us. Although, having said that, all it would’ve taken season to get 4th would be to fix the horrible away form.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What are people’s expectations for this season? Seen quite a few say anything other than top four is a write off but realistically it should be a battle for 3rd/4th between Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham and us.

I think most would be happy be 5th, with the team generally coming together but a few slip ups costing us. Although, having said that, all it would’ve taken season to get 4th would be to fix the horrible away form.
4th has to be the minimum. If not 4th then win the Europa. We absolutely have to get back into the CL if we want to recruit better next summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember when this thread used to be called the race for the title. Crazy thing is it doesn't even feel like it was that long ago.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I remember when this thread used to be called the race for the title. Crazy thing is it doesn't even feel like it was that long ago.

Back when this forum had decent posters. :(

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Il take 4th at this point cl is crucial. Im not bothered about the league/fa cup this season. Once emery knows his best 11 we will go from strength to strength, i think we will get 2 players in Jan also.

Xanth

Getting back to CL is imperative and should be considered the minimum achievement for this season. Our squad is not suited for a rebuilding project, I think there’s a reason the club had chosen to sign veteran talents this year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Too soon to judge but some early signs of improvement, particularly when you look at the last column

ThlRama

Player:Saka
City 0
Chelsea 1
Stoke 0 (replaced by Cardiff this season)
West Ham 3
Newcastle 0
Everton 3
=7 + the 5 point differential you mention=12

Ah, it was Stoke? Well those cvnts would always beat us at their ground, always raising the game against Arsenal and Arsenal only. Them going down is such great news for us. May they never again be promoted.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

2016/17 I reckon. Right until Ashley Williams scores a late December winner against us and the wheels completely come off.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom