• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Man shut the hell up. You shouldn't need to be told you're ****ing up for some of the **** he pulled.

37OB-fypikwt4288554.gif

This clown stays pointing and moaning as he trys to shift the blame of his ****ness on the pitch, so I'm not surprised by this nonsense response.

What I see in that clip is Monreal who is Lazy and doesn't present himself so mustafi had someone to pass

And then make a weaksauce attempt to win the ball

Monreal in a nutshell

Could be poor communication to, others not telling him that he got someone on his back

Dj_sds -

Nobody forbidding @tap-in or anyone to criticise Wenger. But he said he couldn't think of any that had improved under Wenger, but in the end he at least agreed that Giroud and Monreal had improved admitting he was wrong.

Nobody disagree either that Wenger training methods were out of date in modern era. Everyone agreed that this team needed more game plan and instructions.

But to say Wenger methods were useless is not right either, he did win 3 FA Cups in recent years, last FA Cup we actually matched and were better than Chelsea(one of more impressive PL campaign champions in recent years) tactically so Wenger did have aces in his sleeves.

Wenger had different methods than modern managers have, he did maybe not fill players with information of what he wanted them to do, sending them video analysis to their phones and etc, etc. But players did improve under Wenger.

So no, he was not useless and yes players did improve under him. But everyone agreed in the end we needed more modern approach, be better prepared for opposition, be more compact, have more structure in our tactics both defensively and attack. And that is hopefully what Emery can give us.

Fair enough. Although some people on here make it seem as if wenger was perfect.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/arse...tafi-takes-major-swipe-Arsène-wenger-7851787/

Looks like the comments have already been brought up. I know a lot of focus has been on the appointment of Sven and Raul resulting from Wenger being ineffective and slow behind the scenes. What if it was because it was viewed that actually behind the scenes he worked well but on the coaching element not so well? Slight twist on the normal rational given for splitting up the work loads.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Love how Wenger protect Mustafi right up until end and says he think he will be here next season and Mustafi goes right back into repaying him with some bullshit Gazidis told him to say to the press to keep up with the "Wenger was useless" narrative. :lol:

Wasn't it Wenger that spent 35+M on each of Mustafi and Xhaka and then couldn't get them to play decently consistently?

Not trying to attack your point, but Mustafi did cost 35M. It was a lot for a defender back then so why didn't just Wenger pick one that would perform better under him? Let's say the team's failure is the board's fault, sure, but Mustafi's failure in particular isn't, he didn't come cheap.

Wasn't it Wenger that spent 35+M on each of Mustafi and Xhaka and then couldn't get them to play decently consistently?

Not trying to attack your point, but Mustafi did cost 35M. It was a lot for a defender back then so why didn't just Wenger pick one that would perform better under him? Let's say the team's failure is the board's fault, sure, but Mustafi's failure in particular isn't, he didn't come cheap.

Team failure is Wenger fault I would say.

But Mustafi has been nothing but terrible in his time here bar maybe a few games. He can blame it all on Wenger if he wants to but that is just another excuse for not admitting he has been terrible. But that ia Mustafi, everytime he makes mistake he blames others. He should stop talking and start focusing on improving!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Such a weaksauce attempt at winning the ball :lol:

Wonder if he blames big Weng for his lapse in concentration that led to Shane bleeding long scoring his only goal in about 90 games.

That was exactly my point in posting this video. This hothead is an accident-waiting-to-happen every game but he is blaming AW for his own lapses of concentration and brain-fart decisions.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi is so unlikable, he was suppose to be a leader but the guy never takes any responsibility.

Gives away a foul, it’s the refs fault.
Makes a mistake, blames his teammates.
And now apparently Wenger was the issue.

:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I suppose bring spun around by Moratta was Wenger's fault too. I hope Emery is able to pin point what he did wrong there and tell him. Wenger lost patience and tried to sell him after one season. Even Gervinho got two. I can't wait to see the back of this guy.

TheArsenalis

I suppose bring spun around by Moratta was Wenger's fault too. I hope Emery is able to pin point what he did wrong there and tell him. Wenger lost patience and tried to sell him after one season. Even Gervinho got two. I can't wait to see the back of this guy.
I hope he goes too. But what was he suppose to do there? Give away a penalty get sent off?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The Morata goal was far from good, but are we really going to hammer a defender being done 1 on 1 vs a pacey forward,with loads of space?

I think Mustafi has been good this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom