• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'll kill you both.
If you pointed a gun at me, I'd hold my hands up like this:
515880058.jpg

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
People losing s**te over 3M signing. :lol::lol:

As we should considering how the club has recently handled Wellington Silva just to make 1.5m on a transfer. Penny Pinching FC has molded us into these thought processes. Kroenke is worse than Bane.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He is a decent enough player and no issues with his development. Hopefully he will play for us at some point, just to get an opportunity but I doubt it.
He's 23.. If he isn't ready for us now when will he be? Can't be any good if he is behind so many players younger than him. Was there a VISA issue that has prohibited him from at least taking part in our seasons in the smaller cups or was this a signing for better shirt ssales in Asia which we'll see loaned out until we find a buyer?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He's 23.. If he isn't ready for us now when will he be? Can't be any good if he is behind so many players younger than him. Was there a VISA issue that has prohibited him from at least taking part in our seasons in the smaller cups or was this a signing for better shirt ssales in Asia which we'll see loaned out until we find a buyer?
IIRC there was something to do with his Visa that's why he was loaned out immediately after being brought in. He is actually quite talented, though I don't watch him often (guilty of watching highlights), his flexibility and the fact that he reminds me of Aguero makes me hopeful for his future.

If I'm wrong about the Visa issue then maybe I'm making an excuse for why he isn't here.

And the age thing, 23 is still very young... We were pinning for Wilshere at 26 and Ramsey at 27 waiting for them to show their potential. I'm sure we can afford Asano the same time given he isn't kicking up a fuss nor is he an expensive name on the book. At worst, he will be a great squad option.

Axel_Gunner

i dont get why you still want to discuss this player.

Hannover has an option to buy him for something like 3-4m, so you can forget about the guy.

IF he will have a good season -> would maybe be able to be a squad option but hanover will most probably buy him

IF he will have a bad season -> we will try to sell or loan or terminate contract or something

he is already gone.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Elite talent, better than Nketiah, Nelson, Lacazette and other Akpoms.
Shame he can't get a work permit because he didn't cost 50m.

Axel_Gunner

Hope it wont take 7 years to get rid of this nobody.

contract until 2020

would be the best to get rid of him for 3-4m next year so we roughly get back our "investion" while stuttgart / hanover paid the salary over the years.
maybe at least the short hype in japan had some good effects.

btw this old thread is pure gold :lol:

Top Bottom