• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Per Mertesacker: The BFG

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Really interesting. No surprise Bellerin was doing yoga and is always fit, clearly takes it seriously. Monreal is pretty reliable too. People should look to Ronaldo for what squeezing all your potential out looks like.

Promising stuff from Per

Very!

You should frekkin demand that the players do more conditioning and studying

Everybody else works 8hours or more a day let these frekkin entitled players do that to!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Really interesting. No surprise Bellerin was doing yoga and is always fit, clearly takes it seriously. Monreal is pretty reliable too. People should look to Ronaldo for what squeezing all your potential out looks like.

Promising stuff from Per

That's attention to detail .

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

From what I've gathered Özil never said he experienced it from team mates but outside forces. Public, media and indirectly from higher ups.
Yup, obviously. That should be clear to anyone who read Mesut’s statement. I guess they are pushing the no racism within the national team itself narritive, ignoring what Mesut really said. Losing respect for all the ignorant and uninformed responses, even from Per.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What a piss poor comment from Per. You'd think with his personality he would reflect and offer some better judgement.

Özil never said he was a victim of racism within German NT, it was people aroudn German NT, some media lackeys and most of German public that have scapegoated him for the catastrophic World Cup.

All while brushing the complete disastrous performances of certain blue-eyed Germans in NT.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm a bit astounded at Per's comments. He is an intelligent individual and has no more connection to the DFB. He knows exactly what Mesut's statement is saying. That's disappointing.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm a bit astounded at Per's comments. He is an intelligent individual and has no more connection to the DFB. He knows exactly what Mesut's statement is saying. That's disappointing.
Honestly starting to seem like a lot happens behind the scenes which we will never be privy too. But don't let this start another tinfoil hat club myth.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Özil's German mates may be deserting him, but his Spanish ones are rallying around - first Bellerin and now Nacho

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...al-germany-premier-league-video-a8525541.html

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Given that he's taken on the academy role I think it's clear he wants to continue working in football. I don't think heading up the academy is necessarily the end goal of any ambitious person. Perhaps he wants a position in the DFB down the road and is therefore toeing the company line so as not to burn his bridges.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom