• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When's the Netflix drama about the Arsenal power struggle coming out? Sir Ian McKellen to play Big Wengz, Sir Patrick Stewart to play Gazidis, Donald Sutherland to play Kroenke, Javier Bardem to play Sanllehi, Dev Patel to play Venkatesham, James Corden to play Usmanov, Eva Longoria to play Bellerin.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Um, when was it established that Ivan was pushing for Arteta? I must have missed something, because after Emery's appointment was announced everybody (including Gazidis himself) claimed that the choice was primarily made by Ivan, Raul and Sven. And now it is the board who picked Emery and Ivan wanted Arteta? And what about the other two? When did this twist get published in the media?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Um, when was it established that Ivan was pushing for Arteta? I must have missed something, because after Emery's appointment was announced everybody (including Gazidis himself) claimed that the choice was primarily made by Ivan, Raul and Sven. And now it is the board who picked Emery and Ivan wanted Arteta? And what about the other two? When did this twist get published in the media?
Its certainly guess work.

But that week of heavy Arteta stories, the obvious media briefing & some key Arsenal influencers being so pro is very suspicious. For me it looked way more than media just getting **** wrong. Majority of stories that week mentioned the close relationship between the two.

Either way Emery now under big pressure to get top four. New CEO will want his guy in at some point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see how he'll do at Milnan it wont be simple job specially with poverty squad they got

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Mistinstat doing a Bellerin and completely vacating the right side

He's literally providing an assist to Unai up front. Would you prefer Steve Rowley in there instead? The big lump wouldn't get across the halfway line.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We replaced a football manager with a coach so who is really shocked we replaced our CEO with a new made up position. My money was on false defender. Seems I lose.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This all seems extremely strange and weird. Why would he leave now if we have just started a new chapter in our Club? Maybe he can see he cant do any better than 6th? Who knows?!?!?!?!?!?!
Because he don't have wenger to hide behind him

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Doesn't it come under football activities?

I imagine Sanllehi would look at the situation and then make his recommendation to Kroenke. Then i guess Sanllehi would be in charge of finding a new coach, with the help of Mislintat maybe? Can't imagine Venkatesham will have anything to do with it. Then the final say will always be with Kroenke.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I imagine Sanllehi would look at the situation and then make his recommendation to Kroenke. Then i guess Sanllehi would be in charge of finding a new coach, with the help of Mislintat maybe? Can't imagine Venkatesham will have anything to do with it. Then the final say will always be with Kroenke.

Vinai will only loom after the commercial side of things. Raul is the football head and will answer to Josh. Josh holds a lot of cards, read that he was crucial in the Özil Contract talks as well.

Gazidis won't be missed.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This all seems extremely strange and weird. Why would he leave now if we have just started a new chapter in our Club? Maybe he can see he cant do any better than 6th? Who knows?!?!?!?!?!?!

Think the 1m increase plus equity is the main reason tbh.. Purely a business decision..

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom