• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Brentford | September 26, 2018 19:45 BST

Who will advance to the 4th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The number of minutes Nacho is getting is concerning given his age.

Was just thinking the same thing. He's surely on the verge of being worn down. Good thing Kolasinac is healthy enough to be on the bench. I would imagine Nacho won't go more than 60 minutes today. We'll see.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ESPN is carrying the game, but only on the internet behind their online paywall (ESPN+, which sadly is also the home for the FA Cup now as well).

I hate ESPN. They're already responsible for about $8 a month of my cable bill and now they're moving a lot of the stuff I like the most behind an online paywall. I don't watch SportsCenter. I don't watch the NFL. I don't watch their manufactured "debate" shows. Even their baseball coverage annoys me because they superimpose a box that's supposed to represent that strike zone during each pitch (plus most of the baseball people are annoying, although at least they canned Curt Schilling). Even their ESPNFC show is filled with smarmy bastards.

So now they've taken the FA Cup and League Cup and placed them behind online paywalls. They've taken Serie A and placed it mostly behind an online paywall. They've taken all the online content that was for years free to TV subscribers on ESPN3 and put it behind an online paywall. Damned capitalist bastards.
What is the matter with these stupid companies ?!.. I pay a fortune to get all the sports channels but they are not carrying this match.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
What is the matter with these stupid companies ?!.. I pay a fortune to get all the sports channels but they are not carrying this match.

Greed, my friend. Greed. Plus, I think their NFL and NBA contracts are costing them so much that they need to subsidize them by making people who want to watch other sports pay more in order to maintain their profit margins.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Greed, my friend. Greed. Plus, I think their NFL and NBA contracts are costing them so much that they need to subsidize them by making people who want to watch other sports pay more in order to maintain their profit margins.
1rjzbt.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you guys always watch streams as me and have fast Internet at least 25MB speed then i recommend you download ace player and look for acestream they always fast and with such good quality

MkhiMagic

Sick of not being able to watch games. To hell with your stupid baseball and American football. My body needs real football. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom