• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Does anybody remember the reaction when it emerged that (former Leeds chairman) Peter Ridsdale was spending the club's money every month on his goldfish?

Well this is worse.
I'd back Jenks against a goldfish in a one-on-one any day. At least, I think so.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'd agree but now I wanna see a Jenko testimonial.

Gibbo, Theo, who else should be on the team? :D
Gavin Hoyte, Jay Em Thomas, Simpson, Miyaichi and Inamoto, Squillaci, Stepanovs, Joel Campbell, Galindo, Wellington Silva, Park, Warmuz in goal.

Play against Boreham Wood reserves to make it a close game.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Gavin Hoyte, Jay Em Thomas, Simpson, Miyaichi and Inamoto, Squillaci, Stepanovs, Joel Campbell, Galindo, Wellington Silva, Park, Warmuz in goal.

There is a different between playing bad on the pitch week in week out, and spending most time on the bench because there are better player playing your position and play well every time you’re given the chance to.
Park and Campbell were not bad players. I would agree with the rest including walcott and gibbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
There is a different between playing bad on the pitch, and spending most time on the bench because there are better player playing your position and play well every time you’re given the chance to.
Park and Campbell were not bad players. I would agree with the rest including walcott and gibbs.

Really?

FEH

This guy basically got told he was getting sold and then he got "injured" so he didnt have to bother pretending to be a football player somewhere else.

Guys a leech and needs removed from the club tbh. I understand it is not his fault he got offered such a deal but I would bite the bullet and pay him off. What is the point in him being there? Just taking up more resource. 1 more guys expenses you have to pay, medical resources etc. Must be annoying to be around a guy like that when everyone else is contributing and improving.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Jenkinson was on another level to Boreham Wood first team, let alone someone like Campbell

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
if Ramsey leaves in Jan, as mentioned by most rumors, Jenkinson will be the only survivor of the British core. Who'd have thought that?!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You don't think players that are not bad would have played more?

There is something really strange about the whole Park thing

Weird transfer hijack

Shirt sell buy?

Found some heart thing that barred him from playing?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Welcome back, Corporal!

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

Giroud12

I know the situation with Jenkinson, but kind of forget as he never plays, and when he does I´m surprised and shocked all over again. He´s really living the dream, isn´t he? Training twice a day with your idols, relaxing a whole lot, every weekend off and making millions in the process.

Also, how long was his last extension? Feels ages ago, yet he´s still here. Worst signing in Arsenal history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom