• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Watford | September 29, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction for El Clasicajones

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly getting tired of watching him at 10 as well . Seriously Iwobi on the bench is joke , kid's massive potential more importantly confidence needs to be developed .

reports that Emery doesn't rate Ramsey or he doesn't fit his system, yet we're shifting our best #10 out of position and marganalizing him to accomodate Ramsey, in what way does that make sense? Iwobi has started this season on great form and should start on merit, but is being left out for a player who isn't in the manager's plans and is gone in a few months? It doesn't add up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's going to score , just know it .
If he doesn't, it won't be for the want of trying.

I have some sympathy for him, it's not like he's screwed the club over; they rescinded their offer. But I'm not sure that his interests align with the club's so it's odd to see him continue to start.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Once again I’m baffled people would actually bench Ramsey for Iwobi???
Now his contract situation is one thing, but actually rating Iwobi over Ramsey!?
Madness
Assuming that mesut moves centrally, we go from 3/4 (!) attackers out of position to only 1/4 attackers out of position.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If he doesn't, it won't be for the want of trying.

I have some sympathy for him, it's not like he's screwed the club over; they rescinded their offer. But I'm not sure that his interests align with the club's so it's odd to see him continue to start.

I do feel for him , it's humiliating for this to come out in public . However we there's two superb players sitting on the bench for no reason .

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I do feel for him , it's humiliating for this to come out in public . However we there's two superb players sitting on the bench for no reason .

Yeah this doesn't make much sense; not that it precludes Ramsey from doing well but we're shifting our best 10 out of position to facilitate him when he is leaving?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil in RW and Ramsey as AM just not working emery mate get Özil as AM and Iwobi as LW and we talking

It's now just banter from Emery.

Iwobi has been outstanding. Mkhitaryan has been much more comfortable than Özil on the right. Ramsey has been average and is going to leave.

At least he's now starting Torreira.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Once again I’m baffled people would actually bench Ramsey for Iwobi???
Now his contract situation is one thing, but actually rating Iwobi over Ramsey!?
Madness

Is it?

Have you been watching both this season?

skip spence

Assuming that mesut moves centrally, we go from 3/4 (!) attackers out of position to only 1/4 attackers out of position.
Ramsey is very decisive in the final third for himself and for others and offers the team a lot in many other areas as well. I like him better at btb but he’s not far behind Özil as an AM IMO. Not nearly as technical obviously but has the edge on Mesut in many other areas.

Mhiki is also productive but he’s a bottler, can’t shoot and is a non entity defensively. Iwobi is a bottler too, one of the worst I’ve seen. ****s his pants just about any time he gets into the pen area.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Goddamn Ramsey pisses me off. I dont even care if he plays a perfect match he should be nowhere near starting for us.

Glad to see Torreira and Laca again. Hope Holding uses this opportunity to impress.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Is it?

Have you been watching both this season?

Tbh even IF Ramsey were staying I'd either play him next to Torreira (which may work, infact it might be good), or not at all.

I wouldn't continue to shoehorn him into his non preferred position, thereby forcing Özil out wide and stopping us from playing someone like Iwobi or Mkhitayan (who are our best wide options).

That said watch him score a hattrick now just to p*ss on this lol.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsenal fans taking over the NBC fan show....drowning out Robbie & Kyle who are trying to discuss Sp*rs. Surprised we haven't heard the "What do you think of Tottenham.....SH*T!" chant.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watford always will want to beat us physically specially in midfield hopefully our mid be strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom