• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Watford | September 29, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction for El Clasicajones

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Great game for Iwobi, he was the catalyst for our surge.

And all praise to Emery. Everybody likes a slug fest. Genuinely enjoying these all out attack, end to end battles.

We’re building momentum, fans on side, team looking happy. Our squad cost is 5th, I’m daring to believe we could actually over perform and get into the top 4 now United are on self destruct.
We've reached our ceiling. Our squad cost is 5th, our position is 5th.

Time for Iwobi to be given a start to show he is more than a super sub (hopefully).

Time to rest players in Azerbaijan on Thursday anyway..

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've reached our ceiling. Our squad cost is 5th, our position is 5th.

Time for Iwobi to be given a start to show he is more than a super sub (hopefully).

Time to rest players in Azerbaijan on Thursday anyway..
In the EPL it’s unusual for a new manager to perform over his squad cost in season 1 admittedly. Pep didn’t, Klopp didn’t, Mourinho didn’t but Emery just might this year. Maybe I’m being too optimistic. :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I love that our team has the ability to score in flurries.

I can’t stress how important a quality it is to have. We can take the game away from our opponents in a matter of moments.

My main issue is we aren’t controlling games well enough. Emery has alluded to this fact quite a few times in his pressers- so he’s obviously still working out some kinks.

7 wins from 7- can’t complain.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I love that our team has the ability to score in flurries.

I can’t stress how important a quality it is to have. We can take the game away from our opponents in a matter of moments.

My main issue is we aren’t controlling games well enough. Emery has alluded to this fact quite a few times in his pressers- so he’s obviously still working out some kinks.

7 wins from 7- can’t complain.
I'd rather win games we don't control than lose games we dominate.

Flurries are good, how often have we said if we don't score now we may regret it? When you take the lead and the other team wavers, knock 'em out.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
It's the basic, the single most important thing in football, how you respond to the current scoreline. We've responded extremely positively time and time again both to conceding and to scoring ourselves so far, for example we always looked like scoring vs. Cardiff and on the other hand every team that concedes twice within three minutes deserves to lose.

We deserve every single point we've gotten so far, all the talking about luck is coming from people that think football is won on possession, chances created etc, which is about as far from the truth as it gets.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Great game for Iwobi, he was the catalyst for our surge.

And all praise to Emery. Everybody likes a slug fest. Genuinely enjoying these all out attack, end to end battles.

We’re building momentum, fans on side, team looking happy. Our squad cost is 5th, I’m daring to believe we could actually over perform and get into the top 4 now United are on self destruct.

:bounce::D

zhaggy

No comments from deeney? Would love to hear his ramblings.
Tough game and we came out on top, plus another clean sheet, happy days.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We can score quick fire two three goals in the space of minutes like no other team.

gkoat

What was the qarabag London flight time? Someone on here mentioned it but I cannot find it. I'm nervous about the fulham game, hope Emery leaves some of our starters behind.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What was the qarabag London flight time? Someone on here mentioned it but I cannot find it. I'm nervous about the fulham game, hope Emery leaves some of our starters behind.
5 and a half hours. Same amount of time it takes to cross the Atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom