• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pablo Fornals to replace Ramsey please emery. No chance buying him now but in summer maybe 25-30M euros should do it.

For 12M euros was really excellent buy for Villareal the guy is f**king baller look like very similar to Bernardo Silva

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pablo Fornals to replace Ramsey please emery. No chance buying him now but in summer maybe 25-30M euros should do it.

For 12M euros was really excellent buy for Villareal the guy is f**king baller look like very similar to Bernardo Silva

I think we are well stocked in midfield. The squad is actually taking shape and we have quite few spaces available for signings, but a few stick out more than others.

Cech, Welbeck, Ramsey, Jenkinson, Licthsteiner, Elneny, Koscielny and Chambers are likely to all be gone next summer. I can see us putting Kolasinac on the market also as we are trying to tie down Monreal.

Personally I feel we need a LB, CB (left sided), Winger and we should have the funds to go quite high on at least two of them.

Personally I trust Mslintat with the centre back and winger signings.

I would really like us to nab Sesssegnon though. I feel like he has so much potential as a left back and his physical power, pace and passing is really something.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I want a ****ing direct, pacey winger! Is that too much to ask for?!!?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Seems like the club are pinning their hopes on Iwobi and Nelson at the minute.
They can play on the wing, but they’re not pacey or dynamic enough for me. Need something in the Zaha/Dembele/Sancho mold. That is, not an attacking midfielder who can play on the wing, but a winger who can’t play as an attacking midfielder.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Centre back- De Ligt/ Akanji/ Upamecano/ Stark/ Tah/ Pavard/ Uduokhai/ Mammana

Winger- Bailey/ Thauvin/ Suso/ Sessegnon/ Pepe/ Pavon/ Lozano

Midfielder- Tielemans/ Frenkie/ Kondogbia/ Fornals/ Zakaria/ Cyprien

Left back- Telles/ Tierney/ Grimaldo/ Chilwell

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Centre back- De Ligt/ Akanji/ Upamecano/ Stark/ Tah/ Pavard/ Uduokhai/ Mammana

Winger- Bailey/ Thauvin/ Suso/ Sessegnon/ Pepe/ Pavon/ Lozano

Midfielder- Tielemans/ Frenkie/ Kondogbia/ Fornals/ Zakaria/ Cyprien

Left back- Telles/ Tierney/ Grimaldo/ Chilwell

I think centre back wise De Ligt is out of our range and I want someone who is faster to partner Holding. I would go with Uduokhai as he is a left sided centre half, pacey, good in the air, quick on the ground. Kompany like. Hasn't got much game time this season, but that only suits us.

A winger purchase completely depends on Nelson. He will be 19 when he returns from his loan and I don't think you spend £30 million on a winger if he really excels in Germany.

I don't think we need to buy a central midfielder. Xhaka is young with Guendouzi as his understudy. You then have Torreira who is also young, with AMN pushing for either role. Elneny can be sold. That leaves you with 4 midfielders for 2 positions. I don't see a problem with that.

I think left back is a really key position and I would spend quite alot of money on this position, as I don't think you fly under the radar if you are a good left back with the skill set we require.

We need someone with blistering pace, good passing, confident in possession and the potential to take a man on. It is really difficult coming from a different league if you don't have the physical attributes to play in the premiership. I would sell Kolasinac, sign Monreal up for one more year and go big on Sessegnon.

We would probably need a few house keeping signings like a back up keeper and right back unless we go with youth but our squad could potentially look like:

GK: Leno, Martinez, Macey
LB: Sessegnon, Monreal
CB: Sokratis, Uduokhai, Mavropanos
CB: Holding, Mustafi
RB: Bellerin, Osei-Tutu
DM: Torreira, AMN
CM: Xhaka, Guendouzi
RM: Nelson, Miki
LM: Iwobi, ESR (Auba,Özil)
AM: Özil
CF: Lacazette, Auba, Nketiah (loan)

HBL

Established Member
We need to play 442/4222. Getting the best out of Lacazette and Aubameyang is more important than accommodating Özil in this team imo. Those two have a great relationship and I think we're guaranteed goals if they play. If we can get Özil working hard defensively and contributing from a wider role on the right then great but if not perhaps he shouldn't be in the team.

Would like to see us add another CB, CM and a winger. Difficult to say what we're going to do over the next couple of transfer windows though as we have Monreal, Cech, Welbeck, Ramsey and Lichtsteiner all out of contract next summer and there is doubt over the futures of Koscielny, Chambers and possibly Mustafi/Kolasinac as well. If Monreal doesn't re-sign then we definitely need to sign another left back though.

Kondogbia has been a player I've always wanted at Arsenal. At cb I'd go with Pavard and winger would be Pepe/Suso or Bailey.

Out

Welbeck, Ospina, Elneny, Ramsey, Asano, Chambers and Kosc/Mustafi.

Leno, Cech, Martinez
Bellerin, Lichtsteiner
Sokratis, Holding
Pavard, Koscielny, Mavropanos
Monreal, Kolasinac
Kondogbia, Xhaka, AMN
Torreira, Guendouzi
Mkhi, Iwobi, ESR
Özil, Pepe, Nelson
Lacazette, Nketiah
Aubameyang

That's still a massive squad so it wouldn't surprise me if we get rid of more players.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think centre back wise De Ligt is out of our range and I want someone who is faster to partner Holding. I would go with Uduokhai as he is a left sided centre half, pacey, good in the air, quick on the ground. Kompany like. Hasn't got much game time this season, but that only suits us.

A winger purchase completely depends on Nelson. He will be 19 when he returns from his loan and I don't think you spend £30 million on a winger if he really excels in Germany.

I don't think we need to buy a central midfielder. Xhaka is young with Guendouzi as his understudy. You then have Torreira who is also young, with AMN pushing for either role. Elneny can be sold. That leaves you with 4 midfielders for 2 positions. I don't see a problem with that.

I think left back is a really key position and I would spend quite alot of money on this position, as I don't think you fly under the radar if you are a good left back with the skill set we require.

We need someone with blistering pace, good passing, confident in possession and the potential to take a man on. It is really difficult coming from a different league if you don't have the physical attributes to play in the premiership. I would sell Kolasinac, sign Monreal up for one more year and go big on Sessegnon.

We would probably need a few house keeping signings like a back up keeper and right back unless we go with youth but our squad could potentially look like:

CB: Sokratis, Uduokhai, Mavropanos
CB: Holding, Mustafi
RB: Bellerin, Osei-Tutu
RM: Nelson, Miki
LM: Iwobi, ESR (Auba,Özil)
AM: Özil
CF: Lacazette, Auba, Nketiah (loan)
De Ligt maybe seems out of our range, yeah.

As for Nelson we shouldn't depend on it. We need another winger preferably left footed for balance regardless and you need competition. There is no need for a player to think they have no challenge to a starting spot.

We do need another midfielder and sell Elneny. And as I said, we don't need either Xhaka or Guendouzi to be certain of their place while we can't just assume AMN will excel and give him a free run.

No Welbeck and Cech? Martinez is ****. Özil as well has to actually perform or get sold because he is earning too much.

Harry Hunter

CB - Upamecano, Udokhai, Bailly
LB - Sessegnon, Tierney, Mendy
CM -Kondogbia, Zakaria, N’zonzi
RW - Nelson? Pepe, Sarr

Maybe a case for a back up GK and RB hopefully Martinez and Osei-Tutu are ok.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We should be all over pavard for the reported 37m clause. If we can't get him Uduokhai might well be an option, Gnagnon from Sevilla, too. Not sold on Upamecano.

De Ligt, Akanji and Diallo are out of the range.

For leftback I'd like Tierney.

Sessegnon, Neres, Under, pépé as options for the wing.

If Mustafi leaves, I'd actually like someone like Marc Bartra to come in. Since returning to Spain he's been more than solid for Betis. Great passer, experienced, good age. Could fit very well to the playing out from the back style. Wouldn't be too expensive. At the same time not someone who'd come in with an absolute claim for a starting spot, so there'd be enough room for rotation with a guy like pavard.

Regarding Ramsey I'd actually wager on an internal solution. If a winger comes in Mesut can play in the centre, if Emery wants someone with more energy Mkhitaryan or AMN could be options. Smith Rowe will have spent a year with the first team. Then there's Guendouzi. If there's money to spend Zakaria would be a neat option.

Could be done with about 150m, I guess.

Tomb Bombadil

I think we are well stocked in midfield. The squad is actually taking shape and we have quite few spaces available for signings, but a few stick out more than others.

Cech, Welbeck, Ramsey, Jenkinson, Licthsteiner, Elneny, Koscielny and Chambers are likely to all be gone next summer. I can see us putting Kolasinac on the market also as we are trying to tie down Monreal.

Personally I feel we need a LB, CB (left sided), Winger and we should have the funds to go quite high on at least two of them.
I also think that our squad looks really good in depth. But we need more Top-Players or Top-Talents (maybe more the way to go).

I agree with players who could leave us. I hope we sell Ramsey and Welbeck in january to get some cash. I could see us giving Welbeck a new deal, I guess Ramsey will leave us for sure. I would also sell Kolasinac who is on something like £120.000 a week and is just no good enough defensively, same with Mustafi. If we get a buyer even sell Mkthitaryan doesn't look like the best fit and get a younger player. But I guess Emery wouldn't make such an overhaul.

Sell/Leave: Cech, Kolasinac (~20m), Koscielny, Mustafi (~30m), Chambers (~25m), Lichtsteiner, Ramsey (~30m), Elneny (~10m), Welbeck (~10m)

Wouldn't leave us with to much income between £110m - £140m. But we don't have to replace every player and we would safe a lot of money from salaries.

This would leave us with this Priorities:
1. CB: Pavard, De Ligt, Akanji, Uduokhai, Upamecano (40-60m)
2. LB: Sessegnon, Telles, Tierney (30 -40m)
3. Winger: Bailey, Pepe, Sarr, Neres (30-60m)
4. 2nd CB if Mustafi and Chambers leave (20-40m)
5. BU-RB (0-10m)
(5. CM: Ndombele, De Jong, Tielemans, Havertz for Mkihi)

Total: 120m - 200m

CB: Sokratis, CB, Mavropanos
CB: Pavard, Holding
RB: Bellerin, RB
Winger: Bailey, Iwobi, Miki?, Nelson, ESR, (Auba, Özil)
AM: Özil, Miki
CF: Lacazette, Auba

avalonhse

Malcom is definitely a good choice for us this moment. We are his best option and he wants to move apparently.

You can ship Ramsey to Barcelona for all I care too. Perfect deal, no better option.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom