• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nelson has more goals in Bundesliga this season than Sancho.

Do we have a Messi/Ronaldo rivalry going here? :lol:

Even in preseason, he was very efficient. It will be frightning next season.

Emile Smith Rowe & Nelson - OMG

Once Nketiah gets his chance - I think it will be the same level. I am not so sure about Joe Willock yet - will he be able to take his opportunities when he gets them? Last season was too early for him. I want a loan spell from him in January.

Multipass

Anyone know if we have the option to bring this kid back mid season? If we sell Ramsey in January there’s a squad position that he could aptly fill. With Özil back in the middle he would really only be behind Aubemeyang, Welbeck , and Iwobi on the wings. Surely mikh cant be seen as a wide player as should really only be used in the AM role behind Özil.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know if we have the option to bring this kid back mid season? If we sell Ramsey in January there’s a squad position that he could aptly fill. With Özil back in the middle he would really only be behind Aubemeyang, Welbeck , and Iwobi on the wings. Surely mikh cant be seen as a wide player as should really only be used in the AM role behind Özil.

Why would you want to bring him back for a squad position. He could potentially break into a mens football team, playing in the champions league and developing with full game time.

There is a possibility he comes back ready to be a starter. There is a lot of talk about us going for a wide forward, but if Nelson cotinuously scores goals and assists in the Bundesliga, why would you spend money on a wide forward? If Nelson can replicate what Iwobi is currently doing on the right, we can use Miki and AMN as back ups and go big on a centre back and left back as that is the most pressing need.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why would you want to bring him back for a squad position. He could potentially break into a mens football team, playing in the champions league and developing with full game time.

There is a possibility he comes back ready to be a starter. There is a lot of talk about us going for a wide forward, but if Nelson cotinuously scores goals and assists in the Bundesliga, why would you spend money on a wide forward? If Nelson can replicate what Iwobi is currently doing on the right, we can use Miki and AMN as back ups and go big on a centre back and left back as that is the most pressing need.
I think the excitement comes in because he could potentially break into this first team too on current form... But I agree with you. Let him serve out the loan and come back fighting, experienced and ready for his time here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What a guy. Loves Arsenal. Nelson, Nketiah, Smith-Rowe, AMN, Iwobi and possibly Willock are the reason why I still have faith we can keep our identity post-Wenger. Even in this era of crazy spending and turnover of the squads.
Agreed. All Hale End too. And more where they came from.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Some confidence coming back at very least!
Yeah. Confidence easily the difference. Think he's been managed fine by Nagelsmann so far. Not sure about the midfield stuff but clearly Nelson likes being involved a lot and it's been good for his confidence. Now time to build on it.

Great cameo tonight though, a goal and 2 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom