• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldo caught up in rape allegation

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
#metoo is not PC culture. It's not trying to demonize men nor is it advocating for a non physical environment. PC culture has it wrong as it tries to censor rather than educate, what is needed is to most of all educate.

Unfortunately a lot of people/men think it is pc culture, as it gets tangled in politics a lot right now - just look at the Kavanaugh issue. Interestingly the Hollywood field where much of it started is a great example of this issue neither being pc nor political, but rather one of power dynamics.

Agree on the pc censorship issue, too. Good point. This is something that feeds right into right wing mentalities and peripheral issues. This culture drives people into right wingers' arms.

progman07

Established Member
Not too sure about that depending on what documents are admissible. That questionnaire for example I doubt ever sees the light of day in court if it was between Ronaldo & his legal council then leaked.

Its very hard to prove these he said / she said beyond doubt but see more of the civil damages cases being successful after a not guilty verdicts.
Absolutely agree, however if the court cannot decide for 100% then nobody else can.

progman07

Established Member
How brainwashed are you that you believe this. Do you honestly believe that all courts everywhere are 100% perfect and come to the rightful decision in all cases? My word...
I did not say that. Of course not, especially if people with significant power are involved.

However, I don't trust the media either, so much bias and fake stories nowadays. Is it brainwash that I say us, posting on an internet forum, do not know what really happened?

Last edited:

progman07

Established Member
Except for the fact he admits he did it though....

Avoiding justice because of technicalities doesn’t make him innocent.
I did not see that Ronaldo admitted he committed crime. But I don't see the point in judging a 10-year old criminal case on a football forum just based on what you read on the internet pages.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I did not say that. Of course not, especially if people with significant power are involved.
You didn't have to. You deeply insinuated it with the statement you did make.
In fact I am struggling to interpret that statement in any other way other than you believing that the court system is infallible.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I did not see that Ronaldo admitted he committed crime. But I don't see the point in judging a 10-year old criminal case on a football forum just based on what you read on the internet pages.
Eish... so in other words you're projecting your inability to discern between worthy sources on the rest of this forum?
If anything a 10 year old criminal case would be easy pickings on the internet. Truth outs on the interwebz, bro.

Also, this isn't a 10 year old criminal case. It is a 10 year old event which has recently become a criminal case because the victim has come forward and pressed charges now after spending the past decade in silence and guilt ridden shame caused by Ronaldo's 'fixers'(allegedly).

I realise that English isn't your first language but read through the thread properly before jumping to conclusions.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This culture drives people into right wingers' arms.
sd-aspect-1477933345-spy-index-baby.jpg

Look at the fear on that child's face. Not old enough to know what the feck a president is but old enough to spot danger.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
sd-aspect-1477933345-spy-index-baby.jpg

Look at the fear on that child's face. Not old enough to know what the feck a president is but old enough to spot danger.

Anyone would be afraid of the lovechild of a neanderthal and a sunbed wearing a creepy wig.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom