• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The next five games in 12 days

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
fsapJMq.png

Unreal schedule finishing of with Liverpool coming up.
Want to have all wins of course but after the two first games fatigue will play in and crystal palace / Blackpool does not have the extra game so they will be much fresher than us.

Liverpool gets a week rest while we play blackpool in between. But we could play a secondary team in the blackpool match. We could also play with one of lacazette/aubameyang on bench during the start and sub early if we have a big lead or need more goals. (both sub off for kids or sub the other one on for more goals).

Will be fun to see many games either way. Will be interesting to see how Emery handles the squad during this intense period!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to rest our players for the Blackpool game. We can still have a strong team, Nketiah, Welbeck, Guendouzi, Elneny, Cech, Lichsteiner, Kolasinac, that's more than enough for Blackpool and our main team gets 6 days rest before dismantling Pool.

5 wins!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So great how we go 16 days with no games at all and then this. Makes a ton of sense that we should play Monday rather than Saturday with the game on Thursday coming up.

Yeah that is pretty poor. I know top clubs get runs like this but any club playing in CL or EL should not be playing on a Mon evening. There should be a panel that looks at fixtures well in advance and games changed if required. Surely the PL & FA want English clubs to do well in Europe, yes even the EL, it's in their interest as well to avoid these fixtures.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would be happy to see a weakened team against Porto, as it isn't a must win, which is true of the Blackpool game

An away win at Palace, and three points from Liverpool matter much more

GunnerUK

On the plus side there isn’t much traveling. Portugal is only 4 hours flight and our only away game is in London.

Winning all 5 would be immense but we’re reaching surely.! Way to much to ask have to be a few draws

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I feel confident even if we don't get much rest in between - we need to view this as it will keep momentum going, especially WHEN we get a great result against Leicester on Monday.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Only a trip to Portugal, the rest is in London. Its not just us with the fixtures these internationals are a pain in arse!!!

GunnerUK

I think the typical Europa team should be put out against Benfica and Blackpool - with the likes of Özil, Lacazette and Auba on the bench. The rest is the first team. A draw likely in Portugal.

I think we can beat Liverpool they haven’t lost yet and will sooner or later - Arsenal away

HBL

Established Member
Will be difficult to win all 5, I'm just hoping we win at least two of the premier league games. Should beat Blackpool whatever team we put out and not too bothered about the Sporting result as we should beat them at home.

Premier league is definitely the priority though. Wouldn't surprise me if teams have to get a record amount of points to reach top four. I'm thinking 78-80, top teams just seem to be grinding out results no matter how well they play.

Top Bottom