• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
And to make matters worse we're losing Ramsey and Welbeck on free transfers at the end of the season. Both of them could've brought in 60m and given us a transfer budget of 100m. I hope that their wages get added to the budget at least.

I don't think our budget is fixed at value that we are allowed to spend, but more so a value that we can't go over. And after that there is immense pressure from the higher ends on Sven and Emery to spend as little as they can get away with, the same Wenger had to put up with his whole time here.

This is my point on the Ramsey situation, we’ve got no budget yet we don’t try and sell him in the window and then yank the contract offer. Poverty financial planning from the club as per.

GettyImages-163011602.jpg

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Wonder how he will manage the upcoming 5 fixtures in 12 days. Ending with liverpool. Ridicilous schedule.

Sungod

This is my point on the Ramsey situation, we’ve got no budget yet we don’t try and sell him in the window and then yank the contract offer. Poverty financial planning from the club as per.
What if he just wants to run his contract down and we tried to give him offers.

It was the only play which Arsenal did.
Ramsey is good to have and once Emery realised there are other areas to strengthen someone did Veto.

Not all wrongs can be fixed in one transfer window.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wonder how he will manage the upcoming 5 fixtures in 12 days. Ending with liverpool. Ridicilous schedule.
It's all designed to get us to lose to Liverpool so they will be lionised and we'll be mauled.

Hope Emery uses the bench and squad well and we spoil their evil plans.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't think our budget is fixed at value that we are allowed to spend, but more so a value that we can't go over. And after that there is immense pressure from the higher ends on Sven and Emery to spend as little as they can get away with, the same Wenger had to put up with his whole time here.
Emery is going to have it worse. No need for AGMs and explanations, however farcical. We are all reduced to the role of customers in someone else's shop. Your only way of showing dissent is not going to games or switching teams. Except, as most of us know, the bond you have with your team is not like shall I buy at Waitrose or at Tesco.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What if he just wants to run his contract down and we tried to give him offers.

It was the only play which Arsenal did.
Ramsey is good to have and once Emery realised there are other areas to strengthen someone did Veto.

Not all wrongs can be fixed in one transfer window.

That’s hypothetical, there’s been quotes that have said Ramsey didn’t really pay attention because he expected to renew.

Sungod

Biggest hypothetical is we had big offers for Ramsey which Ramsey agreed. (Why will he agree ?)

If I was Ramsey I would try to get big offer from Arsenal or run out my contract.

Arsène Wenger said that Ramsey has all the cards.
Arsenal is powerless to push Carl Jenkinson what can they do with Ramsey.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know its a common Spanish term but the el mister part reminds me of how iniesta used to speak like a little dog to Guardiola at barca somehow, **** that. I like Emery.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Biggest hypothetical is we had big offers for Ramsey which Ramsey agreed. (Why will he agree ?)

If I was Ramsey I would try to get big offer from Arsenal or run out my contract.

Arséne Wenger said that Ramsey has all the cards.
Arsenal is powerless to push Carl Jenkinson what can they do with Ramsey.
It speaks volumes of how well Emery has been doing when you realise he hasn't had Jenkinson available.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We may be shipping more chances than I'd be happy with but Emery has got this team playing. He has to take massive credit in fact all the credit for what weve seen so far. Im fairly confident in saying i dont think we would be on this winning streak in recent years under Wenger.

Of course the Liverpool game will be a litmus test for us and him but its been great to see us winning games that on paper we should be winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom