• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What the hell is this Winks praise from Spuds fans and the media? What game were they watching? The one I watched, Barcelona made the Sp**s midfield disappear, and they got two goals because Kane is class, and the second was a moment of madness with a terrible back pass by Barcelona.

Winks was destroyed throughout the game.

I don't rate Wilshere much now, but he had a miles better game in the 2-1

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
tottenham-put-up-ad-near-their-new-stadium-the-only.jpg

Would make this hilarious
Something interesting to ponder. If Sp**s are knocked out of the CL, their new stadium won't have CL football at all this season. Way we're going, and way Chelsea/Pool/City are going, there's a very good chance they're not in the CL next season.

With the way things are going and way finances are set, a very good chance Madrid want Kane and get him. Then there's a good chance that stadium will never have CL football. Would be hilarious :D

TheKippaxYears

Sheikh City
We are light at left back, no way Laporte can play there against Liverpool (I await being proved wrong) and we have the impetus, with our late win last night, and their late defeat tonight, but we just never, ever do well there.

I don't think we're quite solid enough in defence at present to get much of a result there. The goal conceded at Hoffenheim in the first minute was clown-like.
I seem to have been waiting all my life to see us beat the dippers on their own turf. However, whatever happens at Anfield will not determine who are champions in May. That I'm sure of. I'm also sure of something else. Pep is a man who looks, and learns. He will have thought long and hard about how to reverse what happened last season.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Looking forward to the UTD. vs Juve matchup tonight. On paper Juve should be favourites but expect a close tight match. Will Ronaldo score on his home coming? Look forward to these big matches & hope that we're contesting them again sooner rather than later.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Looking forward to the UTD. vs Juve matchup tonight. On paper Juve should be favourites but expect a close tight match. Will Ronaldo score on his home coming? Look forward to these big matches & hope that we're contesting them again sooner rather than later.

If United give Juve a run for their money tonight, that very well means they've probably turned a corner since Newcastle. Absolutely no comparison between the two clubs, squads, managers, starting elevens at the moment. Champion's League isn't easy of course, like ever, but this game is the group decider for Juventus, I think they will turn up very hot, not very likely they don't win it for me.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Watching Mark Henry trying to score against one of the best defences in the world is going to be hilarious.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Italian clubs have been easy pickings for English clubs traditionally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom