• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

blrgooner

Established Member
Serious player this guy. I thought he will become this good in 3 years I was happy with that. We have got an incredible bargain here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a player. No doubt Sven’s buys this year have filled in some gaping holes.

progman07

Established Member
How long we waited for players like Auba, Torreira and Laca, people kept filling the transfer wish list threads with characteristics like theirs for the last 5-6 seasons. Finally they are here.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@American_Gooner please can you find me the first mention of Torreira on this forum, I am sure it was some poster saying it on a whim. I want to find him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner please can you find me the first mention of Torreira on this forum, I am sure it was some poster saying it on a whim. I want to find him.
This was a week before he was linked:
I have heard whispers that one of the names in the stat noshing off meeting that Emery brought up was Lucas Torreira. I could get behind that, he is quite small though

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I suggest we all stay quiet about him. If anybody asks simply state "I am aware of the player, but have never seen him play" Capiche?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think it was @dashsnow17:

Page 1069 of 'The Wish List' thread.

Yeah I wanted him desperately this time last year, never truly thought we’d get him though. It had been so long since we’d landed a top prospect that I just assumed we couldn’t.

Do you know what’s great? Torreira has finally announced himself to the rest of the league with that Liverpool performance and now they are aware we have a good DM, the funny thing is they still don’t know how good he is at free-kicks. Just wait till they get a load of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom