• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,865

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The underrated Joe Willock. Been the best U23 player this season and hopefully continues to improve. Would like to see him on loan for the 2nd half of the season.

How has he been going this season? Is he still playing at LB for the juniors?
No idea. It's difficult to follow below U16. I do believe he's playing more as a CM now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saka would have got minutes with first team this season if we rotated similar as last seaaon. Huge talent.
Think we have to start looking at him not as a potential LB but a real attacking force as he just seems to be gaining ground quickly. His movement is class as is his dribbling. And he has real potential for end product.

Word is Amaechi is back soon and the two could both be starting again. Could be potential wing options in the future.

HBL

Established Member
I'm looking forward to Amaechi returning. There could be a direct route to the first team within the next six months to a year for him, his pace and dribbling ability could be an asset. If we can use Mkhi as a stop gap for a year or so Nelson, Amaechi and Saka might be a reason why we don't sign a winger.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This against a League 2 side!

He's been in excellent form all season and far better than given credit.

Well this is a guy that made his PL debut v Newcastle last season and rated very highly by Wenger . Just looking at his highlights this season he really needs to be given another shot in the Cups , it just looks to easy for him atm .

Hoping to see Saka and Willock on the bench in the last two EL games! Feels like they have earned it with their performances for u23 of late!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Signing this guy looks like another smart piece of work by our scouting team
He is very clinical - interesting player.

I'm looking forward to Amaechi returning. There could be a direct route to the first team within the next six months to a year for him, his pace and dribbling ability could be an asset. If we can use Mkhi as a stop gap for a year or so Nelson, Amaechi and Saka might be a reason why we don't sign a winger.
Yeah, Amaechi is very much under the radar as far as our talents go but he's probably one with a huge upside as a pacy 1v1 player who creates a lot of chances. We don't have much wing talents beyond them yet IMO but these 3 have tremendous upside.

Well this is a guy that made his PL debut v Newcastle last season and rated very highly by Wenger . Just looking at his highlights this season he really needs to be given another shot in the Cups , it just looks to easy for him atm .
Way too easy. He's dominated midfields this year. I believe he can be as good as he wants to be.

Hoping to see Saka and Willock on the bench in the last two EL games! Feels like they have earned it with their performances for u23 of late!
Might be too early for Saka tbh. I wouldn't be surprised though and he's arguably ready for a couple short cameos here and there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom