• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This will do wonders for the English national team if this trend continues. Want to see some young English midfielder play in La Liga next. The high level of the Premier League combined with different influences from European competitions... England national team will be the next France.

ptrcopp

People who said Nelson wasn't that good when he was playing wing-back...:rofl:

To be fair he wasn’t a good wing-back... turns out he was a striker.

His play reminds me a lot of Gnabry. A poacher with pace, who can do a similar job on the the wing .
There are several who we sold in a similar way, but the way we lost Serge is ****ing embarrassing. It was obviously a set-up for Bayern to pick him a year later. And he went for tuppence.
Just hope Nelson doesn’t go the same way...

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He would have had at least 2 assists in the last minutes if Szalai wasn't such an oaf :lol:.

I think the goals he is scoring are excellent of course, but unsustainable given the rate at which he's scoring per 90. What is more interesting is that he also has 14 key passes. I wonder what the per 90 on that one is! Nagelsmann definitely trying to manage the hype by not starting him but Nelson is making it harder every week.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
That's certainly not going to happen. Is it? Plus with 5 goals in 6 apps for Hoff, who needs a Sancho when they've got a Reiss;)

Well the initial point was Sancho for Iwobi as Sancho is already miles ahead of Iwobi.

Nobody would need a Iwobi if they've got a Reiss and a Sancho.

HBL

Established Member
You know, we could potentially buy Sancho and keep Iwobi too. I dunno, just a novel thought.

I'm intrigued to see how the winger situation unfolds, given we've got a few very promising talents there.
I think if we do sign one they'll be left footed i.e Pepe or Dembele.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I wonder what his price tag would be now

So glad we nailed him down long term before he left

Probably 50 million at least. Better than Leroy Sane and Bailey at same age.

Young players that have figured out how to put the ball in the back of the net usually are the most in demand.

I think we have all seen this guy plays the 2nd striker role. Would be perfect in the 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom