• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I doubt very much, that is true. Anyhow it is though - yes please.

I'd sacrifice Welbeck and Mkhi to make it happen.

I'm not sure which God is demanding you make that sacrifice, but I think some people may be underestimating just what it'd take to get Dembele first of all and second of all the competition we'd face.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm not sure which God is demanding you make that sacrifice, but I think some people may be underestimating just what it'd take to get Dembele first of all and second of all the competition we'd face.

We usually pay a large chunk upfront, so let's say 100m overall fee. Also, factor in most of Europe's top sides do not need an attacker, especially at that premium, Bar PSG, most of Europes top teams cannot match premier league wages. So realistic competition as teams who could afford Dembele and pay his wages and make him a guaranteed starter: PSG (would he start?), Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool? Sp**s (nearly said that with a straight face).

So PSG and Chelsea realistically then.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If only he knew Aubameyang and Sven. Wouldn't seem so impossible. For the record, I can't see Barca selling such a huge, young talent.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I don’t think Jose makes world’s top 100 coaches anymore... guy is as crap as it gets

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
His reported attitude problems are a worry but seeing as we have 3 of his good mates here, I wonder if we could get more out of him. This would be a definite upgrade so I can't say I'm against it.
Possibly, and I definitely wouldn’t say no to him either considering our lack of pace on the wings assuming mutual interest, but if he has attitude problems playing at a club like Barcelona (though I’m not aware of what he’s reported to have done and it could be overstated), then I doubt he’ll be a goody two shoes at Arsenal or pretty much any other club. He has fellow World Cup winning mate Umtiti there as well, so he’s not completely isolated, plus the established megastars in Messi, Suarez, Pique and co. who were able to keep a diva like Neymar in check.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Cannot see Sanchez going to PSG anymore, especially since Di Maria even extended his contract now. I dont see him move so easily at all as most clubs cannot take the risk with such high wages and a fee, looks like they are stuck with him :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They'll either get Ndombele or Neves, and everybody will eat it up regardless. Ndombele is probably the better get because of his pure athleticism.
Dombele isn't much of a passer from what I've seen but insane ball control. With his physique if Pep can develop his passing he could be superb.

Neves looks more like the Pep like holding midfielder but I think it's gonna be hard to get a deal over the line.

I suspect Frenkie could be the one ending up at City instead.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Dombele isn't much of a passer from what I've seen but insane ball control. With his physique if Pep can develop his passing he could be superb.

Neves looks more like the Pep like holding midfielder but I think it's gonna be hard to get a deal over the line.

I suspect Frenkie could be the one ending up at City instead.
Frenkie is a good shout and scares me more than Neves or Ndombele. He's the real deal. Would love to offload Ramsey and Elneny and bring in Frenkie.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
According to my international connections, Ousmane Dembele didn't show up to training. Apparently, he is like Ronaldinho off the pitch.

I love the player and he has unreal potential but if Barcelona want to offload him should we be really after him? It would be a 80m investment at the very least not to mention huge wages. We don't have unlimited resources and if he can't be professional what would the point be?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
According to my international connections, Ousmane Dembele didn't show up to training. Apparently, he is like Ronaldinho off the pitch.

I love the player and he has unreal potential but if Barcelona want to offload him should we be really after him? It would be a 80m investment at the very least not to mention huge wages. We don't have unlimited resources and if he can't be professional what would the point be?

He could be as unprofessional as Nicklas Bendtner for all I care, if he’s as good as Ronaldinho on the pitch then it’d be worth it.

Stannis

He could be as unprofessional as Nicklas Bendtner for all I care, if he’s as good as Ronaldinho on the pitch then it’d be worth it.

you reckon he could be bothered to deal with the physical aspect of the premier league?

Always seemed a bit soft, and he will get kicked the crap out here. Can see a Di Maria like situation.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It translates on to the pitch and more importantly into the dressing room through to the other players. If someone is difficult to manage within a group and gets away with it the rest of the group won't respond to the manager.

That said, it could very well be that whoever the current Barca coach is can't get into his head and manage him well enough.

Anyway, if he does get sold its likely to be to a super club like PSG, Bayern, UTD etc.

Top Bottom