• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Not sure if this is bump worthy, but in lieu of any other links might as well post it.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Scored this just now.

I honestly don’t know if he’s the right winger to go for, haven’t watched him enough and there are a few good wingers around. But what’s for sure is that if we do buy a winger, it HAS to be a hit.

We can’t afford to waste money on a flop, or even a decent player, we need a Hazard from Lille sort of transfer. Our attack is good but it’s old and we aren’t blessed with endless resources. If we strike, we have to be sure it’s for the right guy.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Scored this just now.

I honestly don’t know if he’s the right winger to go for, haven’t watched him enough and there are a few good wingers around. But what’s for sure is that if we do buy a winger, it HAS to be a hit.

We can’t afford to waste money on a flop, or even a decent player, we need a Hazard from Lille sort of transfer. Our attack is good but it’s old and we aren’t blessed with endless resources. If we strike, we have to be sure it’s for the right guy.
Our summer signings have been absolutely fantastic. I'm sure they'll get it right.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
50m euros is asking a lot for him but he has a lethal left foot. I will trust Sven if we do spend that much on him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I hope we’re looking at Thauvin if we’re willing to spend that kind of money on someone like Under. I feel like he’s the best option (not named dembele) available on that RW who could also go for a reasonable price.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's only 21, I assumed he was a bit older. Really need to get someone like him in sooner rather than later. It's been proven that Mkhitaryan and Iwobi just cannot be relied upon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks pretty decent to me, keeps that ball close to his feet which I love. Like @Tir Na Nog says we need to get someone in soon, theres a huge hand full of young wingers we should take a gamble on.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cengiz? Changez? Genghis?

This guy might give a new meaning to making Emirates a fortress! :p

Aevi

Hale End FC
This doesn't line up with what Ornstein said, but here it is anyway.

HBL

Established Member
Turkish news outlets :eek:

I'll take anything at this point after what Ornie said yesterday.

Top Bottom