• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal v Liverpool: They've had a nice run of games but now Arsenal are about to see what it's like to play a proper team

Arsenal v Sp**s: Not one Arsenal player makes the combined eleven

Four points out of six and still unbeaten. I'm starting to understand why Evra loves this game so much.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Thankfully, I abandoned my pledge to avoid the match & was treated, along with the rest of you, to a delightful spectacle.

Credit to the lads who wore the shirt with pride, credit to the Manager who has infused the players with confidence & belief & credit to the fans who, for once, turned the Emirates into a seething cauldron of support.

Credit to Auba, who I've been harrying lately for being profligate in front of goal.

Credit to Laca, who always proves he is clinical when it matters.

And , last but not least, Lucas Torreira, who has announced his arrival & already on his way to attaining "Cult Hero"status with that imperious display & capped it off with his first goal; and what an opposition to score it against.

On to Wednesday & putting the final nail in Mourinho's Premier League existence!!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He 's behind the hands and a part of the body of the guy who wasn't with Xhaka but behind him. I couldn't draw a good line because the footage was instantly claimed by the Barclays PL so it looks like I 'm taking the piss :lol:, had nothing to edit because I didn't manage to download the video, they 're quick, at least 2 Spuds are for certain offside by a hand and even a part of chest-
Its a hard call. Not gonna blame the refs for that one. Leno should have done better

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
We honestly need VAR and it's great that it's coming back next season.

But without it, this was an absolutely amazing game. Like you all, there were times I wanted to punch a hole through the screen! But Emery is really a tactical 2nd half master... We switched it up so much and caused them so much trouble...

One thing I loved the most other than the win was the aggression with which the players carried themselves. No one kept their mouth shut and it was great seeing the passion in the team. Torreira and Laca almost cried from scoring... That is what you want in a Derby.

We have a very passionate core right now and glad both Emery and Wenger will get credit for it. It's quite funny how Wenger inherited a great defence (but built his own after with keown et Al) but now Emery has inherited an Elite attack with having to polish the defence.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arsenal v Liverpool: They've had a nice run of games but now Arsenal are about to see what it's like to play a proper team

Arsenal v Sp**s: Not one Arsenal player makes the combined eleven

Four points out of six and still unbeaten. I'm starting to understand why Evra loves this game so much.
evra.jpg

CJJ

Established Member
Are you a Spuds fan in disguise or something? You seem awfully eager to defend Mike Dean.
I just dislike illogical bs. You can't even mention how he "helped" spuds, but just spew it out.
He did a decent job today, and i am thankful for that instead of more of the same bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom