• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was unable to watch the home NLD for the third year in a row.

Tempted to miss this game as well. I know if we watch we’ll lose.

LG10

Us being favourites, them being **** every game, their huge injury list + the NLD comedown means we will probably lose this. Watch Pogba show up for the first time this season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Makingtrax a miracle when’s he’s spent how much? :lol:
The correlation between performance and money spent takes a bit of a battering in the rare event that your manager goes out of his way to p*ss off every single player. :lol:

That’s when you need a miracle.

Reactions: A_G

Wryer

With our poor record against United at OT, and considering they did beat us a number of times before with a weakened squad, I want the team to settle down quickly after the Sunday euphoria and go again.

Keep the focus, stay cautious and be ready to pounce at any weaknesses. I'm expecting a narrow 1-0 game either way or a bore 0-0. Mourinho will be keen snuff out any element of excitement. Stay compact and hit on the counter. I don't think a high press game will work here, primarily because of the likes of Martial and Rashford (who I expect to play) who can exploit the spaces behind the press. A long ball we might be done.

---------------- Leno --------------
-------- Mus - Sok - Rob ------
Bell --- Dozi - Torr --- Kola
-------------- Ramsey -------------
----- Laca ---------------- Auba

Also wouldn't be surprised if Emery starts the likes of Niles or Licht or even Nketiah/ESR to keep things fresh and fire up more players ahead of the busy season .

Rouski

There's a lot of positivity surrounding the team compared to last season, it's interesting that after 14 games last season we were in 4th on 28 points compared to this season 4th with 30 points. Not a big difference in points but there is a big difference in the level of support for the manager and the team.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Wow. Wenger really has left us with some scars hasn't he? Only a few of us here are confident of a win. Normally I would count this as a loss but Im willing to put myself out there this time and be confident and if we lose then so be it. Its a new era now and after our performances vs Cesspool and the Spuds, I will believe.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Recently we go there in great form while they’re in the dumps but still find a way to lose :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Could Mourinho be sacked if smash em? I'm surprised that possibility hasn't had much of a mention.

Jae

They have quite a lot of injuries and suspensions, particularly in defense. I reckon they'll line up like this:

De Gea
Dalot Jones Matic Darmian
Fellaini McTomminay Herrera
Rashford Lukaku Martial

Never been a better time to play them at OT. Not won there since 2006.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yh im not confident at all about this game. We’ll either lose or get a draw that felt like a loss. Sprinkle it with classic mourinho antics and a stupid dance from lingard after he scores a worldie which will be unavoidable on Twitter for at least 10 months.

They’ll of course go back to their normal selves during the weekend and play like sh¡t against Fulham.
2-1
Lukaku 10”, Kolasinac 43”, Lingard 85”

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we beat ManUre and a few more big teams, I'm done with this season as far as expectations go.

There's a lot of positivity surrounding the team compared to last season, it's interesting that after 14 games last season we were in 4th on 28 points compared to this season 4th with 30 points. Not a big difference in points but there is a big difference in the level of support for the manager and the team.
True, a lot of us wanted change. It was not because Wenger was failing, it was because AFC had stagnated.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Who do they replace him with? Curious, not challenging you.
I'd say Jardim, but they'd have to hurry before the Saudi club he is currently heavily linked to manages to close a deal with him.

A friend of mine who is a United fan says he wants Zidane, but I'm not sure he's available and if he could even replicate what he did at Real.

There aren't many options besides that. Maybe Hassenhuttl would be a decent punt, he did a good job at Leipzig for a while and would bring the fans the more attacking style they're craving.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd say Jardim, but they'd have to hurry before the Saudi club he is currently heavily linked to manages to close a deal with him.

A friend of mine who is a United fan says he wants Zidane, but I'm not sure he's available and if he could even replicate what he did at Real.

There aren't many options besides that. Maybe Hassenhuttl would be a decent punt, he did a good job at Leipzig for a while and would bring the fans the more attacking style they're craving.

Joined Southampton. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom