• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

I'm not confident at all about this match, because of our terrible record at Old Trafford. I see many other people here feel the same. We've really been affected by all these defeats. However, I'm sure Emery and our newly-revitalised team won't be feeling as negative as me.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm not confident at all about this match, because of our terrible record at Old Trafford. I see many other people here feel the same. We've really been affected by all these defeats. However, I'm sure Emery and our newly-revitalised team won't be feeling as negative as me.

Honestly Arsenal have hurt me that much in the past, in the NLD when we we're 4-2 up and Jan got sent of, I was like, yeah i'd take a draw thinking Kane was going to ruin us. :lol::lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly Arsenal have hurt me that much in the past, in the NLD when we we're 4-2 up and Jan got sent of, I was like, yeah i'd take a draw thinking Kane was going to ruin us. :lol::lol:
Normally I'd think like that too but I did not feel like this at all. We were all over them, we bullied them, Mike Dean would have needed to do same freaking voodoo to turn this game around.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They have quite a lot of injuries and suspensions, particularly in defense. I reckon they'll line up like this:

De Gea
Dalot Jones Matic Darmian
Fellaini McTomminay Herrera
Rashford Lukaku Martial

Apart from the goalie and the front three, that team is absolute poverty. Shocking given the amount of money they've thrown at it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Apart from the goalie and the front three, that team is absolute poverty. Shocking given the amount of money they've thrown at it.
Goalie has been piss poor for the last 8 months, watch him turn into superman against us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Emery doesn’t do miracles like fish and wine, his recipe is hard work, meticulous planning and attention to detail. ;)

And you don’t think Jesus did hard work or meticulous planning? You don’t get abs like his without hard work. Sermon on the Mount? Didn’t organise itself y’know.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Our wing backs will be vital again in this game, if they have a make shift defence we should be turning them in and out with ease.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They have quite a lot of injuries and suspensions, particularly in defense. I reckon they'll line up like this:

De Gea
Dalot Jones Matic Darmian
Fellaini McTomminay Herrera
Rashford Lukaku Martial

Never been a better time to play them at OT. Not won there since 2006.
That’s hardly credible to think that’s the best team he can field from a €786m squad.

The level of incompetence, in terms of team moral, medical issues and poor buys, far exceeds anything seen in the Prem to date.

Emery could finish Mourinho off here and I’d very much like to see him to do it in style.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

And you don’t think Jesus did hard work or meticulous planning? You don’t get abs like his without hard work.
He did. Was gutted when he died though. The ‘Hilltop’ will be lost without him, now Maggie’s missing.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
it's a bit hard on us having to go to OT just 3 days after the NLD

not quite as bad as having to play City and Chelsea for Emery's first two games of the season but not by much

Arsenal U21s are in action today in the EFL trophy so that might tie up a couple of the youngsters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I'd say Jardim, but they'd have to hurry before the Saudi club he is currently heavily linked to manages to close a deal with him.

A friend of mine who is a United fan says he wants Zidane, but I'm not sure he's available and if he could even replicate what he did at Real.

There aren't many options besides that. Maybe Hassenhuttl would be a decent punt, he did a good job at Leipzig for a while and would bring the fans the more attacking style they're craving.
I think Zidane would definitely improve them this season just by virtue of not being a malignant c*nt and certifiable loon. I reckon Pogba and Martial would improve quite a bit under him but that squad for all the the money that went into it is still poor. The little dog shagger is absolutely finished. The CBs are all suspect and Lukaku is too lazy to be counted on. It would be a big challenge for Zidane because this team has no Modric or CR7 to carry it through adversity and his pedigree would bring huge expectations that people would want met immediately. We don't know if he can build a team and Woodward is an absolute *****. Would be interesting though.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wow. Wenger really has left us with some scars hasn't he? Only a few of us here are confident of a win. Normally I would count this as a loss but Im willing to put myself out there this time and be confident and if we lose then so be it. Its a new era now and after our performances vs Cesspool and the Spuds, I will believe.
Wenger played United 60 times and lost 29. Against the money side that’s excellent. Played Sp**s 52 times and l0st 9. Only 3 times after 2013.

Time to put this stuff behind us bro.

TheArsenalis

Liverpool game and Sp**s games are not only our best games this season, but it was the premier league best games this season.

We are fun to watch again.

Arsenal is back

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Can't remember when was the last time I looked forward to a game against Man Utd. Probably a bad sign tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom