• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

But it’s still got 1,000 more seats than us. Totally worth it

And we can still add couple of thousand of seats to our stadium without changing much but the length between the seats I've heard.

When will they be sanction of points, If it was Arsenal we would have been ducked at least 10 points and 10 red cards to Xhaka by now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gonna hear so much inane sh*t about how it’s so much better than the Emirates, and it’s likely much better than the Emirates tbf. Of course the upcoming fawning over their stadium will probably neglect to mention that ours was built 12 years previously and for half the price, and on time btw.

I wouldn’t feel too emasculated by it if I were you, they’ll have their moment in the sun and then the long reality will set in, and they’ll find that it still hasn’t made them the big club they want to be.

blaze_of_glory

x839mjs3p1221.jpg

Top Bottom