• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

Is the air poisoned in old toilet? Everyone looks so nervous, like different team compared to match with spuds

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Well this is going to plan I’d say: glimmer of hope before the inevitable crushing defeat. I wonder how it’ll happen; gk error, Rashford worldie, Mustafi pen, Mustafi slip...maybe a bit of everything even.

Elbows to come on for them and score from a corner that shouldn’t have been given

HBL

Established Member
Yeah f*ck off was Leno at fault for our goal, it was Iwobi then Holdng I believe.

Crocrodile

I don’t believe in conspiracy’s, but as Clattenburg had said there may be an element of not wanting the wrath from Mourinho after the game

He deserves a ****ing knockout for what he has done out of the beautiful game over the years, absolute ****, today's game just a one in many.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s Mourinho all over. No finesse, blunt rough-house tactics to bring the opposition down to your level.

Mariner . . . ****ing useless. No way was Bellerin a yellow. That tackle on Holding was viscious and their goal was offside.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

We've been dogshite and still should be out of sight if not for the referee.

Clear red on Rojo. Can't believe that prick actually fistpumped and smiled when he received the yellow. Ref should be embarrassed with that. Not to mention a clear dive for their free kick and offside for their equaliser.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Bad first half, I take it?

How are we looking? Are we creating any chances?

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Guendouzi looks very weak and ineffectual in the middle as you would expect from a young lad. Iwobi looks like he has gone back to his usual play it safe self. This is an average utd team but that team was never going to create much. Changes needed here and hopefully the usual resurgent second half will see us win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom