• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Given the way this match went, I expected our tank to chokeslam Rojo. Other than the mistake that led to the goal, his performance was top class.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He completely killed Dalot offensively, he was in a good position every time.

But not many alternatives in the box, they kept Aubameyang quiet and nobody else was in the box.

Was it Kolasinac with the perfect assist for Aubameyang or someone else?

HBL

Established Member
First choice while playing 3-5-2, he can't play with 4 at the back. We need a good replacement for Nacho as we still don't know if he will extend the contract.
We've been linked with Firpo from Real Betis, but they play 3 at the back as well. I'd still go for Tierney if Monreal decides to leave.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We've been linked with Firpo from Real Betis, but they play 3 at the back as well. I'd still go for Tierney if Monreal decides to leave.

Going big on Sess is still the one for me. Buying English makes huge economic sense and he’s a massive talent.

boyinneedofhumor

Its still possible to use Kolasinac in a back 4. Or rather, its possible to have both Kolasinac and Bellerin providing attacking width simultaneously in a back 4.

One of the "DM" needs to drop back into defence. But that in turn, poses another set of questions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I really like Tank, but he seems to have lost his confidence at powering past opponents. More often on the ball he'll stop and play a simple pass now, rather than driving past, whereas Bellerin is back to driving at players.

Kolasinac can play at CB, so no reason why he can't play LB in a back four.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I got stick on this forum for saying Kola is one of the best LBS in league at the beginning of the season. I also got stick for claiming Sokratis will be the best CB signing in the PL this season when we signed him. Glad they are proving me right in their current form.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I got stick on this forum for saying Kola is one of the best LBS in league at the beginning of the season. I also got stick for claiming Sokratis will be the best CB signing in the PL this season when we signed him. Glad they are proving me right in their current form.
You also don't rate Ramsey. Top knowledge of the game, have to say.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Injuries at the back taking a snowball effect. Would have liked to have seen him come off after 75 minutes but Monreal went off. He's currently our most consistent creator on the pitch. Not sure how but Emery has to manage him properly over this christmas period. Can't have him play 90 minutes against both Brighton and Liverpool

juice man

Can't make his mind up
A few games aside, Kola has been excellent this season. His main drawback is that he always seems to struggle a little with a back 4 set up. Hoping he can sort that out or Emery can set the defenders up better to compensate, because this guy is a big threat going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom