• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal players allegedly use hippy crack

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Its a non story agree with Perry Groves on talksport. Why now?? Its a private party

progman07

Established Member
4 year olds don't know anything about rape you bloody ignoramous. That is my point. The four year old naturely idolises Ronaldo. Do you expect his father to explain to him Ronaldo is a rapist?
Nobody said anything about needing the role model to be a saint but the fact is he is a role model. That isn't bad parenting, it is a natural part of growing up. All kids have role models outside their family, from spider man to messi they are there.

In any case I wasn't too offended by this particular act (Arsenal hippie crack not Ronaldo rape case). I just mentioned that like it or not football stars are role models.
Hopefully 4 year olds don't read the Sun though.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Players shouldn't be doing this. Especially days before the season starts. Like Wilshere when he was in Vegas its not illegal but professional highly paid athletes should be doing better than this.

Malky

Established Member
**** sake, the over reaction to this is unreal.
These delicate little snowflakes on here need to get over it.
They're in a nightclub before the season has started, they're not doing anything illegal.
Is it really anymore harmful than doing shots of sambuca while you're already hammered?
Wanting them fined or even banned? :lol: **** off with that nonsense.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I think the timing is the only thing I take issue with here. The eve of a new season, after all that hard work in preseason training, perhaps not the best time to be having big nights out.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom