• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Huddersfield | Saturday | 15:00 GMT

Prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Terrible match thread

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If everything goes well Koscielny should get some minutes today for Lichtsteiner.

Wryer

Not sure if I’m imagining things , looks like there is some consistency in Emery’s approach in using Auba and Laca as a partnership - only when a we field a conventional 3-men midfield without a No. 10?

Fallout

i feel like we haven't yet mastered the build up phase with 3 CB. i really hope that doesn't hinder us too badly in this match.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Thought he'd favour another attacker at home against a parked bus over another CB, I know the FB's are important here but it's not like they're Marcelo and Dani Alves.

I think you’re maybe underestimating the fact we’re playing with two strikers which is something we’ve all been alluding to. As you already pointed out WBs we’ll provide the width and we’ll finally see Auba and Laca in CF partnership. I believe Huddersfield are a pefect side to experiment with two striker formation as they’ll most definitely park the bus.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Will be really interesting to see, how the connection between midfield and offensive will be.

First time without offensive midfielders.

Oh_Snap

i feel like we haven't yet mastered the build up phase with 3 CB. i really hope that doesn't hinder us too badly in this match.
Yeah and Huddersfields strongest Quality are interceptions (around 14 per game). Can't allow us sloppy passing today, so our CBs and Midfield needs to be focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom