• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Huddersfield | Saturday | 15:00 GMT

Prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Terrible match thread

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Very very frustrating game, as anyone can tell by my posts during, but three points is what matters. As long as Xhaka is crucial to our build up, we are in trouble. But he wasn't the only one today who took way too many unnecessary touches and was just overall sluggish.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Honesyly don't know what DAZN is :lol:

If it's not an illegal stream then I've not watched it.

It's a legitimate dedicated sports IPTV platform. Similar to Setanta Sports in Ireland (when it existed).

They won the rights for the CL last season and now it looks like they're going to win the PL if that that journo reported is true.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FULL TIME!! Hard fought but it shouldn't have been.

I blame Emery, he should never have said after our draw to United "We'll win on Saturday" Wagner the **** clearly saw Match of The Day & didn't like the perceived arrogance.

Or maybe I'm clutching at straws & we made it look more difficult than it should've been.

Rest them ALL as we'll need to put in a hell of a performance against Southampton.

Our record at St. Mary's is more diabolical than ours at Old Trafford if it could be believed :lol:

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
It was only poor because we missed those two sitters. If we scored when we should’ve we would’ve gone on to hit 3 or 4.

Drebin

Most players will have a one week break now. No excuses against Southampton, even when we are playing with a Cb pairing with two of Kos, Monreal, Lichtsteiner and Kola.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
3 points is 3 points! The players looked knackered, which isn't surprising. Plus we have a lot of injuries piling up, so all in all, not pretty but we got it done. Lots of work for the manager to do to figure out how to manage the fatigue and integrate some younger players. Good win!
Absolutely no reason in this scenario why he shouldn't have started Elneny and given Maitland-Niles and Smith-Rowe some time.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Great goal and good result, apart from that very disappointing though. Not enough quality, maturity or composure. It says something that I wasn’t even sure we’d hold onto that lead.

What does Mkhitaryan do exactly? I get what iwobi does, he doesn’t always have the quality but I get what he’s about, but what’s Mkhi about? I remember he played well against Chelsea in August and since then i really can’t remember a single thing he’s done.

Has there ever been a hatrick of yellow cards for simulation before? That might be a record. Also not impressed by suspensions from our CBs when they know we’re very thin in that area.

On a side note, the injuries are piling up. Is this down to Emery’s style of play? Will we dip later in the season if we’re unable to keep up the physicality? Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bellerin pick up an injury soon for eg.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Got the three points on the board. Just need the boys to rest up. We've had a tough and demanding set of fixtures that isn't gonna get easier any time soon.

Need some Pep juice for some of the lads.

m-due

I was watching the game on mute at work. Did we get multiple cards for diving? :rofl: We will take the three points and worry about the performance in couple of days.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We played Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday. Two of those were against Sp**s and United. No team has had a tougher run of fixtures than us. Give the players some credit for digging out a massive result. But I can't keep stressing this enough, January is HUGE for us. If we want to finish in the top 4, we need atleast a couple of additions. Players like Mkhi and Iwobi simply don't offer enough quality from the start or the bench. And we're also short at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom