• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
He made Harry Kane, one of the best striker in the world, his *****.

It was lovely to see. He's been great so far. It was a bargain.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
When he last-ditch tackled and then went up spreading his arms, rallying the fans and the players I was just - wow. Like a true gladiator. Top signing, personality-wise. Passion is contagious.

Malky

Established Member
Has there ever been a Premiership game where Kane has been so ineffective? Other than the penalty he never got sight of goal, Sokratis put that mouthbreather in his pocket and never let him out once.
Commanding performance, underrated CB!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Has there ever been a Premiership game where Kane has been so ineffective? Other than the penalty he never got sight of goal, Sokratis put that mouthbreather in his pocket and never let him out once.
Commanding performance, underrated CB!

Ahahahaahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

zhaggy

Who would have thought that you won't get overrun by teams when you add a bit of steel in the heart of defence and midfield?

Sokratis is an old-school, no nonsense centre back. I love it. Reminds me a bit of Keown.

Yeah he reminds me of keown aswell, and thats awesome. If he can maintain this level for another 2 years or so it would be fantastic.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Borehamwood away, I am still laughing. 5 years a stud at Dortmund "yeah but Borehamwood away though"

Wish we got him earlier, he would have cost 40-50m when he was 28 though. Hummels is found out now that he doesn't have Sokratis backing him up.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
by the time he slows down, he’ll make sure Dinos is fully ready to take over.
Brilliant signing in more then few ways

HBL

Established Member
He'll get sent off for us at some point but my word is he a good defender, can be over aggressive at times but he is rapid across the ground and his slide tackles are always successful.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Borehamwood away, I am still laughing. 5 years a stud at Dortmund "yeah but Borehamwood away though"

Wish we got him earlier, he would have cost 40-50m when he was 28 though. Hummels is found out now that he doesn't have Sokratis backing him up.
It wasn't unreasonable to question whether a 30 year old, who's not a great athlete to begin with, could adapt physically to the league.

pacstud

Torreira is rightfully getting the majority of the plaudits but the Greek may be our most important signing of the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom