• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure what's going on with him and Emery but in a match like today's you can see where he could have made a difference. Maybe he won't feature in every game and maybe he does need to be dropped for certain kinds of affairs but there's definitely opportunities for him to make his mark.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The disgraceful comments on here about him look worse every day.

Mate if you want a true example of disgraceful comments you need to look at Chelsea fans comments on Willian this week “join your mother in death” etc...

Let’s not get over dramatic.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
At least Mesut should be streaming himself playing Fortnite... he would be instantly the boom on Twitch!!

Jalal

What's with his back injury exactly? What does he have? It's really strange and annoying not knowing that it is... He's not a big game player but against strong defending teams his creativity passing skills and vision can be crucial. So I hope he gets back any time soon!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

if I kicked a kitten every time I heard this, I'd have a stronger foot than Podolski.
Why would you kick a kitten ..... :(

4ekmj2f4at0e.jpeg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rumours online that Inter Milan might get him in January for £25m. It's only rumours but the club are apparently anxious to get his wages off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom