• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Everyone needs to read this. Brought me to tears

Very powerful. Great read. I saw the video before, but when he meets his old teacher again, it killed me the first time and it's brought me to tears this second time, too. When there's people out there who believe in you and make a selfless effort to help you and make you better, who see things in you most others don't see, it's something else.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if we're planning on updating our changing rooms anytime soon. I know it really doesn't make a difference on the pitch mostly, but it'd be nice to see us upgrade and keep up to date. I mean for a football club it's not exactly an expensive up grade.

Arsenal:
the-arsenal-changing-room-before-the-premier-league-match-between-fc-picture-id1015532796

City:
TELEMMGLPICT000147344883_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg

Sp**s: (When/if they finish it)
Drf5Tw8WkAAc--h.jpg

United:
DnrvlF1W0AAK3ZZ.jpg

Barca:
2223988_w2.jpg

Liverpool:
thumb_37708_default_news_size_5.jpeg

I think all other clubs changing rooms are pretty much new, hope to see Arsenal update theirs very soon as well.

Dunno why I find it an issue really but I've used changing rooms that are better than Arsenals :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if we're planning on updating our changing rooms anytime soon. I know it really doesn't make a difference on the pitch mostly, but it'd be nice to see us upgrade and keep up to date. I mean for a football club it's not exactly an expensive up grade.

Arsenal:
the-arsenal-changing-room-before-the-premier-league-match-between-fc-picture-id1015532796

City:
TELEMMGLPICT000147344883_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg

Sp**s: (When/if they finish it)
Drf5Tw8WkAAc--h.jpg

United:
DnrvlF1W0AAK3ZZ.jpg

Barca:
2223988_w2.jpg

Liverpool:
thumb_37708_default_news_size_5.jpeg

I think all other clubs changing rooms are pretty much new, hope to see Arsenal update theirs very soon as well.

Dunno why I find it an issue really but I've used changing rooms that are better than Arsenals :lol:

That Utd one looks like the lair of a Bond villain.

Top Bottom